Y’all NY dudes different. Crazy ass dude takes mad punches then out comes the Hulk

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I think something happens in the human brain in which the part of your brain that makes logical decisions just cease.

I was watching a fight when this guy pulled out a machete and started chopping at everyone in the crowd who he felt was against him. My dumb ass ain't move until I saw blood everywhere. I guess it was real until I seen blood, nevermind him telling everyone he gonna stab up the whole street.
Yup. You gotta be trained, most dudes talking about what they would've done prolly would've froze up and watched too unless they had training to break that and immediately get to booking once they see a dude drop the bag. Especially if they've never seen someone pull something out a bag before.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I gotta know how this started because homie had the whole place upset at him to the point that multiple men agreed to give him
Iron Man Captain America GIF - Iron Man Captain America Winter Soldier -  Discover & Share GIFs
He absorbs the dome shots and then slowly takes off and opens his bag? Why on Google Earf in 2022 would anybody in their right mind stick around for this? Booty shorts or no, this man is about to set shyt off even farther and they just post up and get pinned against the wall by a woman?

Lol at smacking up dude in the booth.
Got damn, that GIF RAW! Lmao

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So does this make thread number 4? Idk, I just saw this thread then the thread below lol

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

So does this make thread number 4? Idk, I just saw this thread then the thread below lol

Do thread starters actually spend time in TLR?:francis: