Y’all NY dudes different. Crazy ass dude takes mad punches then out comes the Hulk

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
That looks like the infamous McDonald's on Essex & Delancey that ALWAYS has some sort of fukkery going on.

1) those punches those cats threw were weak as fukk. 3 dudes couldn’t make booty shorts stumble.

2) the second he started to go in the bag, folks should’ve been hitting the exits.

3) nobody picked up a chair to defend themselves against that axe/hatchet.

4) this is why I tell folks to be careful of who they start arguing with. A LOT of unhinged motherfukkas are walking around the streets of NYC right now. Stay protected & alert.

Can you scary ass ninjas stop saying this shyt, just say you're scared of people and stay home.
Was there a few weeks ago and it's closed.

Actually my bad wrong one. haha. I was thinking of the one near the cage on West 3. That one was infamous too.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
What are the knife laws in NYC? I would’ve stabbed him if he came at me with an axe.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Soon as he reached for his bag they should have grabbed him up. A nikka reaching for his bag suppose to get slept. I don’t give a fukk if he was acting like it. You reach I’ll teach nikka.

Yeen lyin'. Same a nikka talm'bout he finna go to his car to pop da trunk. No, you not. You finna get beat to sleep.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I think something happens in the human brain in which the part of your brain that makes logical decisions just cease.

I was watching a fight when this guy pulled out a machete and started chopping at everyone in the crowd who he felt was against him. My dumb ass ain't move until I saw blood everywhere. I guess it was real until I seen blood, nevermind him telling everyone he gonna stab up the whole street.
Sometimes when you get in unexpected situations your brain will try to rationalize everything, like you almost convince yourself it's not actually happening and ignore your instincts.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Sometimes when you get in unexpected situations your brain will try to rationalize everything, like you almost convince yourself it's not actually happening and ignore your instincts.
Bystander effect is what I think it is.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Judge ain't gonna like him threatening that woman while holding that axe. Don't know why they attacked him but he's about to do some years. This is why I try to avoid mass gatherings. You never know what people will do or respond to.
You’re just socially awkward fam and it’s ok. Don’t use this incident as a crutch.