Y’all NY dudes different. Crazy ass dude takes mad punches then out comes the Hulk

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dude ate those punches tho.
Them shyts were weak as fukk. They don’t even count as punches. If booty short man had hands, he could’ve easily washed them. But he probably had hands just like them, that’s why he went got a hatchet. I would’ve dumped on that nikka when he went into his bag even if I was just a random patron in there. Not about to catch strays for nobody.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Those weren't punches

brickleberry-paradise-pd.gif
Exactly. :mjlol:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He weren't really bout it bout it...when you pull out the axe, you supposed to go dumb with it straight out the gate...word to steeler from woodgreen, real axeman

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The black dude just got thru punching axe man up, then just gently walked up on’em like a curious child as he was reaching in his bag & then acted shocked when he seen it was a dangerous weapon :dahell: :why:
I only had a quick watch but it seemed black dude wasn't really attacking him and was the first to stop the others. Need to have another look tho.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Them shyts were weak as fukk. They don’t even count as punches. If booty short man had hands, he could’ve easily washed them. But he probably had hands just like them, that’s why he went got a hatchet. I would’ve dumped on that nikka when he went into his bag even if I was just a random patron in there. Not about to catch strays for nobody.
That man don't owe them a fight...

If he hits someone who all of a sudden didn't want problems, he is gonna be going to someone's court..and the charges depend on how hard he hit them..

They should be lucky the only thing he damaged was their ego..

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION