Yall know Kratos finna die in GOW2 right?

Chef

All Star
Daps
They probably going Otacon him. Just make everyone die around him and keep him lonely. No inner peace, you know Odin playing the long game. :dame:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Thor then Odin he dies in GOW 3 during Rangorak...... or they could get real greedy and have Loki be the villain in a 4th ragnorak game.
The mural at the end kinda looks like Loki kills him. I dont think Odin or Thor will put him down for good.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
He served his purpose handing the a$$hole Greek Gods their hats and heads to 'em. I still maintain that he shouldn't be in Norse Mythology for my own personal reasons and him getting his head cleaved open and passing the mantle to his son is a better fit than having him running around on the other side moping about solitude or whatever.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
He's not in Greece this time and has no god or titan allies this time. He's pissed off the father of Asgard, his son who throughout the game all we heard was him murdering the whole time :picard:Oh yea, the Queen of the gotdamn Valkyries too :damn::damn:Currently Kratos and Atreus only have two dwarves as their backup :sadcam:
KRATOS will come back like goku and we will eat it up

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ok....but what about....

AAHQSaAAApoC.jpg