Yall know Kratos finna die in GOW2 right?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
He gon die again? That MF unkillable:pachaha:
MF killed charon the ferryman of souls, thanatos the personification of death and hades the ruler of the underworld:pachaha:
He finna to do it to the norse versions too :pachaha:
Thor may kill him for sure but that mf kratos is the mythological gods horror monster and he won't stay dead:pachaha:
This mf gon cause ragnarok just like he did greece:pachaha:
Then he gon fukk up Mesopotamian mythology next :pachaha:
Every end time prophecies mythologies have kratos is the bringer of them all
7fe.gif

Last edited:

The axe murderer

Daps
She is going to break that curse remember Mimir mentioned at the end she came to him to ask the location of her wings? Kratos and BOI gotta a wholllle lot of:ufdup:coming in the sequel. You better believe at least the first round Thors going to beat the brakes off him just so the game establishes him as a threat. After that Kratos will remind him that he wiped out an entire pantheon :myman::demonic:Not to mention if there's a time jump Atreus will be more powerful too and we know he has spartan rage as one of those abilities. Norse mythology Loki is powerful as hell with magic and shape-shifting on top of his kids being OP:damn::damn:
Hell that world serpent, Hel and fenris are his kids :pachaha:
How the fukk you explain that? :pachaha:
This finna be like assassin's creed cept with mythology instead of just timelines:pachaha:
Hell speaking of assassins creed they gon use kratos to explain why ubisoft ain't giving prince of persia no more:sas1:
Kratos done fukked up persia and their gods:sas1:
yeah their prince too:sas2:
The Prince: Please have mercy! In Babylon there are many things you would desire. Women, gold...
Kratos: Nothing buys me.
The Prince: You refuse Babylon's treasures? This is Madness.
Kratos: Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!
vkUp0W1.gif

The Prince: Please stop! I was supposed to dine with Farah tonight.
Kratos: TONIGHT YOU DINE IN HELL!
1341629250465343267.gif

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Hell that world serpent, Hel and fenris are his kids :pachaha:
How the fukk you explain that? :pachaha:
This finna be like assassin's creed cept with mythology instead of just timelines:pachaha:
Hell speaking of assassins creed they gon use kratos to explain why ubisoft ain't giving prince of persia no more:sas1:
Kratos done fukked up persia and their gods:sas1:
yeah their prince too:sas2:
The Prince: Please have mercy! In Babylon there are many things you would desire. Women, gold...
Kratos: Nothing buys me.
The Prince: You refuse Babylon's treasures? This is Madness.
Kratos: Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!
vkUp0W1.gif

The Prince: Please stop! I was supposed to dine with Farah tonight.
Kratos: TONIGHT YOU DINE IN HELL!
1341629250465343267.gif
Hell yea man Midgard serpent already recognized Atreus a little bit like:patrice:why this kid seems familiar?:jbhmm:Kinda reminds me if moms energy :jbhmm::dwillhuh::ohhh:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Kratos been killed before and its painfully obvious they're going to kill him again and he's probably the world serpent...I don't care what anybody says, that shyt looks just like him...Eyes, beard and ashy skin...

As long as the story makes sense and is well written I have no issue distributing fades with young gawd Loki...

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
they hinted at it, but atreus will probably find a way to change that future, no future is ever written in stone in videogames:skip:

that whole seeing your future self from a different universe/timeline seems where they are going with this one

if i remember correctly they kept talking about changing the cycle of father and son beef (something like that i need to replay it again) so its possible he wont die

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Who gives a fukk:gucci:as long as that shyt fire like the last one, they can kill the dwarves,artreus and that talking head too

talking head bruh gotta stay :ufdup:

But I can see Kratos dying and maybe that's when Atreus takes his body/soul or some shyt out to Egypt to resurrect him via the Egyptian Gods.....for a favor :scheme:

Resurrected Kratos hits them with the :camby:, cusses Atreus out for agreeing to the deal to resurrect him, and now they gotta deal with the Egyptian Gods before heading back to take down Thor funky ass. :wow:

@Diondon

Might send this in to Cory Barlog myself. :wow:

The axe murderer

Daps
Naw he was holding back as apart of him changing his old ways, let’s not play kratos like he wouldn’t fukk them nikkas up with ease(baldurs immortality was the only reason he lasted long). But yes Thor most definitely gonna give him a damn good fight
I think he was. He was definitely nerfed. God of war 3 kratos wasn't just a god......he was a force of nature.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
talking head bruh gotta stay :ufdup:

But I can see Kratos dying and maybe that's when Atreus takes his body/soul or some shyt out to Egypt to resurrect him via the Egyptian Gods.....for a favor :scheme:

Resurrected Kratos hits them with the :camby:, cusses Atreus out for agreeing to the deal to resurrect him, and now they gotta deal with the Egyptian Gods before heading back to take down Thor funky ass. :wow:

@Diondon

Might send this in to Cory Barlog myself. :wow:

And then Loki brings about Ragnarok :wow: