Yall know Kratos finna die in GOW2 right?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I mean Zeus couldn't do it...I don't think Thor will either, even with the death of his kids fueling him.
You haven’t read Cory Balrog's timeline:russ:
This is going to be epic fukkery:mjlit:
The same goofballs calling fans of TLOU..
Incels and homophobes..
Because we have genuine criticisms of the game..
Are going to switch up so fast:dead:
Again..
Can’t wait:sas1:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
You haven’t read Cory Balrog's timeline:russ:
This is going to be epic fukkery:mjlit:
The same goofballs calling fans of TLOU..
Incels and homophobes..
Because we have genuine criticisms of the game..
Are going to switch up so fast:dead:
Again..
Can’t wait:sas1:
Watch kratos desecrate more gods. They had it coming....... the gods are the biggest a$$holes in fiction.
giphy.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Who gives a fukk:gucci:as long as that shyt fire like the last one, they can kill the dwarves,artreus and that talking head too
This...Honestly I felt like the last God of War should have ended with him dying. He’s a dope character but he’s had his run. Time for Kratos to get killed in brutal fashion and have Boy pick up the mantle of chaos and destruction.

The axe murderer

Daps
talking head bruh gotta stay :ufdup:

But I can see Kratos dying and maybe that's when Atreus takes his body/soul or some shyt out to Egypt to resurrect him via the Egyptian Gods.....for a favor :scheme:

Resurrected Kratos hits them with the :camby:, cusses Atreus out for agreeing to the deal to resurrect him, and now they gotta deal with the Egyptian Gods before heading back to take down Thor funky ass. :wow:

@Diondon

Might send this in to Cory Barlog myself. :wow:
Y'all see thor taking atreus as his son after killing kratos and leading to a reuniting that forms a rift between him and atreus? Gets raised in asgard rename him loki or some shyt. I mean kratos and him did kill his sons :mjgrin:

The axe murderer

Daps
Thor is coming for BLOOD

:demonic:
Fight gonna be crazier than the baldur one. If anyone mirrors kratos its him. Both were weapons of the gods and bloodthirsty. He has Berserker mode like kratos' spartan rage where he loses his mind gets much stronger and can't tell friend from foe . This mf thor wiping out lineages and probably caused the extinction of the jotun:mjlol:
Thor is kratos' past self in a way well cept their relationship with their father (more in common with baldur who hated his mother) . Kratos has been holding back all this time but thor probably will cut loose. shyt he might cut deals with freya to get at kratos because they both lost their sons.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is going to break that curse remember Mimir mentioned at the end she came to him to ask the location of her wings? Kratos and BOI gotta a wholllle lot of:ufdup:coming in the sequel. You better believe at least the first round Thors going to beat the brakes off him just so the game establishes him as a threat. After that Kratos will remind him that he wiped out an entire pantheon :myman::demonic:Not to mention if there's a time jump Atreus will be more powerful too and we know he has spartan rage as one of those abilities. Norse mythology Loki is powerful as hell with magic and shape-shifting on top of his kids being OP:damn::damn:

one thing i never understood about loki in norse mythology is how he ends up with such demonic kids. Is it because he is a frost giant instead of a reg asgardian?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
He's not in Greece this time and has no god or titan allies this time. He's pissed off the father of Asgard, his son who throughout the game all we heard was him murdering the whole time
It was strongly hinted that kratos is actually Tyr and lost most of his memory after being knocked into the past. If that ends up being true then that means kratos is no stranger to norse mythology.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Thor then Odin he dies in GOW 3 during Rangorak...... or they could get real greedy and have Loki be the villain in a 4th ragnorak game.