Y’all know if Trae gets to the NBA Finals, we have to crown him as the best guard in the League

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Trae will never get his due. I disagree with the premise of the thread but it’s clear as day the narrative around Trae will never change. nikkas hate him. Bro put up insane numbers on a horrible roster and it’s dude is ass and is getting empty numbers. Puts up great numbers on a good team and it’s oh it’s only cause he’s got good teammates. Yeah whatever. It’s nuts how all of a sudden people recognize the Hawks roster even tho we have no Allstars, all nba players, all defensive players etc etc.
Respect that post . But let’s not devolve into the usual coli shyt where someone says “nah I don’t agree with that shyt” and leave it at that.

Do tell, why don’t you think he would deserve the crown as the best current. 25&Under if he gets to the ECF?

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Respect that post . But let’s not devolve into the usual coli shyt where someone says “nah I don’t agree with that shyt” and leave it at that.

Do tell, why don’t you think he would deserve the crown as the best current. 25&Under if he gets to the ECF?
Eye test tbh. That would be a great accomplishment but even as a Trae fan I don’t think he’s better than a Tatum if I’m being 100

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
But what if the team accomplishment is mainly due to one player. Y'all acting like Trae is playing with all stars. Dudes be forming superstar teams just to get out the first round Trae is doing it with role players.

You still need a good team around you to win. The hawks may not have any all stars but they don't have any bums on their team.

They didn't make the playoffs last year but this year it's looking like they will make the ecf.

Trey didn't improve that much this year but his team did. (The hawks are healthy now too)

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
You still need a good team around you to win. The hawks may not have any all stars but they don't have any bums on their team.

They didn't make the playoffs last year but this year it's looking like they will make the ecf.

Trey didn't improve that much this year but his team did. (The hawks are healthy now too)

Trae Youngs floor general skills are the reason the hawks role players are eating. You switch Trae with Kyrie and this Hawks squad probably misses the playoffs. I can't believe y'all really tryna gas up Capela, Gallanari, Lou Will, Huerter, Collins just to knock what Trae is doing. You can find these guys on any NBA roster.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Eye test tbh. That would be a great accomplishment but even as a Trae fan I don’t think he’s better than a Tatum if I’m being 100
Ok … but let’s be tangible and quantitative with our metrics for the current season (and I respect your qualitative assessment) , but tangibly he’d be the only 25&Under player leading a team (save Booker who is playing on a better team and not necessarily “leading” as CP3 is the team’s leader ) in the ECF .

that’s a tangible metric that can’t be refuted . :manny:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
But what if the team accomplishment is mainly due to one player. Y'all acting like Trae is playing with all stars. Dudes be forming superstar teams just to get out the first round Trae is doing it with role players.
Trae still has a better team than both Luka and Tatum (Boston was missing Jaylen Brown, so I'm not gonna count him).

And don't pull that first round shyt:mjlol:. Trae played the fukking Knicks:mjlol:. Meanwhile, JT played against the justice league, and Luka faced Kawhi and PG.

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
trae is up there for a fact but until further notice tatum is still killer number one

all due respect to trae, tatum's improvement year by year is leaps and bounds ahead

like folk have said already last night was a team effort from atlanta, dead all that individual shyt from trae; its not a team of bums

tatum is 23 getting his flowers from kd, bron, his peers, the media

hung 50 on the team to beat this year guarding their primary scorer with no lapses with a crippled team

theyre both top5 under25 but to put trae ahead of tatum because of the difference in situations this year is asinine, especially when trae is just charting what tatum has been comfortable with for years

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
trae is up there for a fact but until further notice tatum is still killer number one

all due respect to trae, tatum's improvement year by year is leaps and bounds ahead

like folk have said already last night was a team effort from atlanta, dead all that individual shyt from trae; its not a team of bums

tatum is 23 getting his flowers from kd, bron, his peers, the media

hung 50 on the team to beat this year guarding their primary scorer with no lapses with a crippled team

theyre both top5 under25 but to put trae ahead of tatum because of the difference in situations this year is asinine, especially when trae is just charting what tatum has been comfortable with for years
Y’all are still talking qualitatively but neglecting tangible results . Trae leads this season in tangible results . Period .

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
Y’all are still talking qualitatively but neglecting tangible results . Trae leads this season in tangible results . Period .

you're confusing team success with individual success

atl is a better team this year than last year with better coaching to match; trae has been playing at his career standard but the pieces around him are better

boston is objectively in a transition period compared to last year; jt has improved every possible metric this year but his team is mid and riddled w injuries

basketball isnt just a team sport when its convenient to whatever point youre trying to make

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Lol breh Lou and Danilo led that comeback yesterday, Trae didn’t have some amazing game

nikkas need to watch basketball like the team sport it’s intended to be

Trae put up 39 & 7 and scored the go ahead points down the stretch. How was that not an amazing game? :dwillhuh:

BTW, I don’t agree with this thread