Y’all know if Trae gets to the NBA Finals, we have to crown him as the best guard in the League

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Not better than Luka or JT and if playoff success is wat U wanna use to make that argument

I’ll jus tell u arguments like this is why these nikkas are creating super teams
Fukk you mean ?!!! Playoff success IS the barometer and he’s doing it as a SOLE #1 . No Brown, no Horford , No Isaiah Thomas , No CP3 , no Isaiah Thomas … and he’s about to BEAT THE NUMBER ONE SEED .

FOH! :damn:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
While I don't agree with this logic, I will say that when Tatum did it, Al Horford was the Celtics best and most impactful player even if Tatum was their best scorer. Trae value for us is bigger than Tatum value for Boston then. Now both got tremendous value and Trae is here, Jayson is at home watching like the rest of us

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
While I don't agree with this logic, I will say that when Tatum did it, Al Horford was the Celtics best and most impactful player even if Tatum was their best scorer. Trae value for us is bigger than Tatum value for Boston then. Now both got tremendous value and Trae is here, Jayson is at home watching like the rest of us
That’s fair . But the logic here is so clear :wow:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Fukk you mean ?!!! Playoff success IS the barometer and he’s doing it as a SOLE #1 . No Brown, no Horford , No Isaiah Thomas , No CP3 , no Isaiah Thomas … and he’s about to BEAT THE NUMBER ONE SEED .

FOH! :damn:
Lol breh Lou and Danilo led that comeback yesterday, Trae didn’t have some amazing game

nikkas need to watch basketball like the team sport it’s intended to be