Y’all know if Trae gets to the NBA Finals, we have to crown him as the best guard in the League

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you all need to stop bringing up Jayson Tatum like he was any where near as good as Trae. That Celtic team was more of a collective than him leading them. and the east was garbage that year and they still ended up getting swept
Tatum was the second best player in a playoff series with prime Bron as a rookie.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
you all need to stop bringing up Jayson Tatum like he was any where near as good as Trae. That Celtic team was more of a collective than him leading them. and the east was garbage that year and they still ended up getting swept
When did they ever get swept with Tatum?

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Trae will never get his due. I disagree with the premise of the thread but it’s clear as day the narrative around Trae will never change. nikkas hate him. Bro put up insane numbers on a horrible roster and it’s dude is ass and is getting empty numbers. Puts up great numbers on a good team and it’s oh it’s only cause he’s got good teammates. Yeah whatever. It’s nuts how all of a sudden people recognize the Hawks roster even tho we have no Allstars, all nba players, all defensive players etc etc.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Not nearly as impressive as what Trae is doing . See above .

And again … y’all talking about OLD shyt . If he makes it, he HAS to be crowned as the current best at 25 and under . Period .
TATUM DROPPED 50
AGAINST A SUPER TEAM
A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO.
While I don't agree with this logic, I will say that when Tatum did it, Al Horford was the Celtics best and most impactful player even if Tatum was their best scorer. Trae value for us is bigger than Tatum value for Boston then. Now both got tremendous value and Trae is here, Jayson is at home watching like the rest of us
:mjlol: CELTICS MADE THE ECF LAST SEASON AND HORFORD
WASNT ON THE TEAM.

DO YOU nikkaS WATCH BASKETBALL?
:devil:
:evil: