Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I'm currently using Bard to help me re-write the project summaries on my website. I've never been good about talking about my work so it's helping to make the copy much better. It's like having my own personal copywriter.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Please share.

:feedme:

Koala: A Dialogue Model for Academic Research​

This repo contains the weights of the Koala 13B model produced at Berkeley. It is the result of combining the diffs from https://huggingface.co/young-geng/koala with the original Llama 13B model.

This version has then been quantized to 4-bit using GPTQ-for-LLaMa.

GALPACA 30B (large)​

GALACTICA 30B fine-tuned on the Alpaca dataset.

The model card from the original Galactica repo can be found here, and the original paper here.

The dataset card for Alpaca can be found here, and the project homepage here. The Alpaca dataset was collected with a modified version of the Self-Instruct Framework, and was built using OpenAI's text-davinci-003 model. As such it is subject to OpenAI's terms of service.

Model Details​

The GALACTICA models are trained on a large-scale scientific corpus and are designed to perform scientific tasks. The Alpaca dataset is a set of 52k instruct-response pairs designed to enhace the instruction following capabilites of pre-trained language models.

Model Use​

The GALACTICA model card specifies that the primary indended users of the GALACTICA models are researchers studying language models applied to the scientific domain, and it cautions against production use of GALACTICA without safeguards due to the potential for the model to produce inaccurate information. The original GALACTICA models are available under a non-commercial CC BY-NC 4.0 license, and the GALPACA model is additionally subject to the OpenAI Terms of Service.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
MpUC4I9.png

thread has more examples

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps

I saw this today, and I've never been more shocked by the power of AI. In 5 years, everything online will require heaps of physical validation to be deemed believable. All I can think of is the end of the movie Running Man: