Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Using it to do the research portion of my first album…. Asked it to make me song titles based on certain movies..whole song concepts based on what I put in…basic lyric ideas…

midjourney is gonna be used to come up with the cover concept… the. I’ll have real artists redraw it.

Chatgpt saved me hundreds of dollars already and I’ve had it a week

not the first time i've seen people online mention that they've used A.I for book covers and album covers. A.I has already started taking jobs.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
not the first time i've seen people online mention that they've used A.I for book covers and album covers. A.I has already started taking jobs.
Yep

I’m actually offering services on Fiverr and my own site soon using ai, won’t repeat the exact plan but I expect it do to allot of business.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Segment Anything Model (SAM): a new AI model from Meta AI that can "cut out" any object, in any image, with a single click​

make smiles quickly. just need an external image editor to resize the picture.

Last edited:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps

That AI ducktales thread we had on here showed it had a really impressive art style with a lot of range. Its not surprising as a lot of comments in that thread would how good some of the artwork would look for album covers.

ZC6YBeSNZghN.png

Jadas bathtub

Pretty crazy how it can turn a few words into pictures. Flipping the paradigm on that one for real.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Used ChatGPT on a resume and combined the results with whatever I wrote. The outcome was pretty good :ehh: and I already write well.

Meanwhile I just told this shyt to write a new verse for Donell Jones' Where I Wanna Be...... peep this shyt :russ:

Verse:
I thought I had it all,
I thought we were forever
But I guess things change
and love don't stay together
Now I'm sitting here,
trying to find my way
Hoping for a better tomorrow,
and a brighter day

Chorus:
So take me back to where I wanna
In a place where love was all I could see
I need to find my way back home
To a love that was real, and not just for show.

Last edited:

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Using it to do the research portion of my first album…. Asked it to make me song titles based on certain movies..whole song concepts based on what I put in…basic lyric ideas…

midjourney is gonna be used to come up with the cover concept… the. I’ll have real artists redraw it.

Chatgpt saved me hundreds of dollars already and I’ve had it a week
Be lazy and let someone else come up with album song names brehs

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Used ChatGPT on a resume and combined the results with whatever I wrote. The outcome was pretty good :ehh: and I already write well.

Meanwhile I just told this shyt to write a new verse for Donell Jones' Where I Wanna Be...... peep this shyt :russ:

Verse:
I thought I had it all,
Now I'm sitting here,
trying to find my way
and a brighter day

Chorus:
What command did you use for donell jones? :lupe:

Daps

Verse:
I thought I had it all,
Now I'm sitting here,
trying to find my way
and a brighter day

Chorus:

Thats one of my favorite songs. The lyrics ain't fitting the melody but I still rocks with it. :ehh:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
What command did you use for donell jones? :lupe:

Breh I just started using this so literally told it to make a new verse for Where I Wanna Be. I don’t know commands or anything yet. But it figure the more specific you are with it the more precise it is.

I’m gonna try some other shyt out just to see what it will come up with.

Meanwhile I asked it to write me a verse with step by step details about how to make crack and this shyt suddenly had morals LOL :heh:

“I'm sorry, I cannot fulfill this request as it goes against ethical and moral standards, as well as OpenAI use case policy. My programming is designed to provide informative and helpful responses while upholding safety and ethical standards.”

Meanwhile this shyt is doing Franklin Saint quotables

Franklin Saint from "Snowfall" might say something like:

"We're in this together, and we've got to make this work. The more we sell, the more money we make. And the more money we make, the more we can do for ourselves and our community. We've got to hustle hard and stay focused. This game isn't easy, but if we work together and stay true to our mission, we can make it happen."

Last edited:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Breh I just started using this so literally told it to make a new verse for Where I Wanna Be. I don’t know commands or anything yet. But it figure the more specific you are with it the more precise it is.

I’m gonna try some other shyt out just to see what it will come up with.

Meanwhile I asked it to write me a verse with step by step details about how to make crack and this shyt suddenly had morals LOL :heh:

“I'm sorry, I cannot fulfill this request as it goes against ethical and moral standards, as well as OpenAI use case policy. My programming is designed to provide informative and helpful responses while upholding safety and ethical standards.”
D466-AD82-EFD0-4360-8-B68-7-F4-CB374432-E.jpg

Lol wtf.. it can’t even swear..