Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I posted two different apps.

h3JPXYYl.png
Edeph32l.png

You don't use search engines anymore do you?

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
I’m late to the party but trying to download any apps or bookmark sites that could help with my daily workweek, in terms of generating emails and writing up different responses than what I usually send.

Any recommendations on where to start in terms of free apps or sites for us non-coder brehs?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:lupe:

So for the past month I have been using chatgtp to revamp my resume and cover letters and have been applying to jobs (tech business consultant), actually got 4 interviews 2 of which I had to turn down because I couldn't negotiate not relocating. The other 2 I will interview for next week. I have used chatgpt to prepare for the interviews, it has given question and answers. These are super low six figure jobs but still almost double what i make now. Wish me luck brehs

:wow: brehs

we did it. got the job pending on background check. right at 100k with bonuses. remote virtually no travel

-have chatgpt re write your resume
-have it create cover letters
- have it give you potential job interview questions

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
c
I’m late to the party but trying to download any apps or bookmark sites that could help with my daily workweek, in terms of generating emails and writing up different responses than what I usually send.

Any recommendations on where to start in terms of free apps or sites for us non-coder brehs?
chatgpt

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Something someone brought up on Twitter, rather than having the full-on monolithic apps we have today, possibly in the future A.I will make quick "one-off" apps that the user can tell it to create and delete itself after use case is complete. Probably the next wave.

Edit. Full tweet:

It’s already happening

:wow: brehs

we did it. got the job pending on background check. right at 100k with bonuses. remote virtually no travel

-have chatgpt re write your resume
-have it create cover letters
- have it give you potential job interview questions

My man! :myman:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Using it to do the research portion of my first album…. Asked it to make me song titles based on certain movies..whole song concepts based on what I put in…basic lyric ideas…

midjourney is gonna be used to come up with the cover concept… the. I’ll have real artists redraw it.

Chatgpt saved me hundreds of dollars already and I’ve had it a week