nose hair

Veteran
Daps
:wow:

tumblr_owv7k7Rfa81u20hnlo1_400.gif

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Now, i dont hate the nikka, barely know any of his shyt....but us East Coast nikkas never really heard of this dude like that. Growing up in Brooklyn, nobody knew or was checking for Mac Dre . :hubie:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Now, i dont hate the nikka, barely know any of his shyt....but us East Coast nikkas never really heard of this dude like that. Growing up in Brooklyn, nobody knew or was checking for Mac Dre . :hubie:

Just imagine a talented Max B and you have Mac Dre:mjlol:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Man I’ll say you Bay Area cats love Mac Dre. It can be the flyest shorty also but when his songs come on or some other Bay Area classic they get lit. As a NYC nikka u respect it and love the pride ya’ll got. shyt when that Mista Fab anew OAKLAND come on I be lit!

I wanna ask tho, what happened after Mac Dre died. Was there any retaliation from the Bays side?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Man I’ll say you Bay Area cats love Mac Dre. It can be the flyest shorty also but when his songs come on or some other Bay Area classic they get lit. As a NYC nikka u respect it and love the pride ya’ll got. shyt when that Mista Fab anew OAKLAND come on I be lit!

I wanna ask tho, what happened after Mac Dre died. Was there any retaliation from the Bays side?

A deadly tale of underground rap / Vallejo's Mac Dre was slain in a dispute over money -- rumors led to reprisal and 3 more killings, police say