Yall fukk with this type of music?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Love threads like this. :wow:

While it might not be rooted entirely in the genre y'all talking about, I'mma post two tracks that you prolly didn't know, but off the strength of this sort of shyt, might fukk with after you hear it.

Duke or whomever is behind this produces some off-kilter low-fi shyt that sound like the track's degraded ...and it's fukking awesome. Check out some of his shyt.

Eh, not exactly the same, but this game really took me by surprise since from the outset it looked like something I wouldn't fukk with at all, but being a fan of Rhythm/music games and getting a copy from my bro, I played and fell in love with this game and the music so much I copped it on Vinyl. Might sway a head or two, might not, but yeah. Enjoy.​

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Love threads like this. :wow:

While it might not be rooted entirely in the genre y'all talking about, I'mma post two tracks that you prolly didn't know, but off the strength of this sort of shyt, might fukk with after you hear it.

Duke or whomever is behind this produces some off-kilter low-fi shyt that sound like the track's degraded ...and it's fukking awesome. Check out some of his shyt.

Eh, not exactly the same, but this game really took me by surprise since from the outset it looked like something I wouldn't fukk with at all, but being a fan of Rhythm/music games and getting a copy from my bro, I played and fell in love with this game and the music so much I copped it on Vinyl. Might sway a head or two, might not, but yeah. Enjoy.​

The 2nd track :leon:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Hey brehs,

While studying I just found this. They call that code-fi? :mjlol: perhaps a little bit goofy but the sounds on this compilation :wow: The vibe is hitting

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Basically the new elevator jazz.

Samiyam definitely my favorite producer but I can't study to his beats, they knock to much and put me in an imaginitive state.

o

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh: Ayo, what are the odds?

I built a playlist out of her stuff a few months ago after hearing "winter fields" randomly in a hotel. Currently my favorite tracks from her are "divine riverie" and "sunset lullaby". From that album specifically, "S.I.A.F.S " really stood out to me earlier this year. How about you @MischievousMonkey ?

What really made me sad was how she pivoted to vocals in her recent work. This might offend you but i think she is better at instrumentals, and i hope her singing friend leaves her alone.

Also, i got a suggestion for you based on her stuff i think you might like, lemme know if you are interested...

Im also open to similar recommendations as well:salute:

Last edited:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm a huge R&B and dance music head myself and I've always been fascinated by non-English language takes on the genres. And Japanese R&B, jazz, and dance music is always really fascinating to me.
Ever heard of the group suchmos? :lupe:

Last edited: