Yall fukk with this type of music?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That's the whole Soulection or Souletiquette vibe, there's a whole lot of lo-fi or future bass stuff on Bandcamp to feast on
Reccomendations?

Alot of future bass is corny ass YouTube outro music though. Try hard chopping.

Not enough rooted in hip-hop soul principles .

Last edited:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Reccomendations?

Alot of future bass is corny ass YouTube outro music though. Try hard chopping.

Not enough rooted in hip-hop soul principles .

For Soulection you can get a good feel of their music through the various compilations they have. Other than that, basically anything from Sango, Lakim, Esta, Evil Needle, Sam Gellaitry, Ta-Ku. Some of the stuff is on their bandcamp (Soulection) -some for free dl-, otherwise check their official website and I would guess they have their stuff on streaming services. Can't really go wrong with Soulection, and they also have weekly mixes. I'm listening to this right now :

For Souletiquette you can start with their compilations too and the "Ingenious Pleasures" series (Souletiquette).

TBH I've been back to listening more hip-hop these past 2 years as opposed to before when I was deeper in that scene so I've kind of forgotten some names. I don't know if the scene kind of dried out or if it's just me who's more focused on that new goon rap wave.

Edit : Totally forgot I did some playlists some time ago that are still online, ironically I can't even access to them being based in Europe. It's various genres but a lot of future beats. You can give them a shot here mbewane

Last edited: