Y'all ever noticed it aint no female angels?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
That is the particular reason why I stopped "Debating" people about religion.

There more than likely is aspects of "truth" in many of them, to me it's like a puzzle.

The fact that the "Reality" we know, may not be the "Real" reality, is enough to question everything.

What is clear to me is that there was an "Organizer" of this reality, some call it "God".

This reality isn't some Random happenstance, there is "Coherence" in the laws that govern our physical reality.

A "Coherence" of which, without we would not be here at all, especially being aware enough to ponder about it.
I've talked with @Koichos (power of the soul) about this at length

the very ordinances of reality are encoded in the torah, but its one of those things that wont make sense unless you study it a great deal.

IE is water really what we think it is or is it a fractal of something else?
main-qimg-89c32ad451ff86d030899b58ea0212de-lq

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Breh,

I used to be into the Kemetic traditions as well, especially at the beginning of my "Consciousness" journey.

I used to argue and debate Religious people all the time, about the African origins of religion, and the "Logic/Illogical" aspects of religion.

As I got older, I had to face the reality that all religious/spiritual systems have some of the same "flaws", I used to debate about.

Since we don't have any hard scientific evidence for any of it, it is just going to be, following whatever one that suits you best (or none at all).

We could be in some sort of "Virtual Reality", and don't even know it, who knows.

I try to live a life where I don't screw over people, and mistreat folks.

Some aspects of "Mainstream" science is starting to embrace some parts of "Spirituality".
Especially with the idea that "Consciousness" is more than likely "Non-Local", and may even be a fundamental aspect of reality.

Which by itself kind of correlates to some older spiritual systems...
That there is a "Universal Mind", which many people call "God", that is integral to the very fabric of reality.
I lean towards our ego being the localized entity that we operate out of but at all times there is the unified field that connects everything. It is indeed a paradox because even if you can understand that and feel it, it's not like you spontaneously cast your ego aside or go back into the ocean of pure consciousness. On the flip side, if you were to go back into pure consciousness I don't think there would be an "I" left to have personal experiences anyway.

So it would seem we as humans have this ego that can have you completely in delusion if you know nothing else. For me I think spirit travels from body to body and if you believe in reincarnation or an after life, there would still be a need to do something to get you off the hamster wheel eventually.

From my dealings with meditation sometimes it seems our bodies can hold only so much of the truth at a given time. I remember when I first started, the moment I started to get away from my every day thoughts I would go right to sleep. The more I conditioned my body and mind the deeper I could go but then there is still a cap on the intellectual side of what you want to happen or what you think can happen and eventually you have to let that go to.

My teacher told me that meditation is not something you can actually consciously do. It's more so by grace that you are "absorbed" into one pointed focus on whatever you were contempted. He also said the path of philosophy is the hardest one

Didn't mean to be so long winded and its not like I have the answers anyway but, that's ultimately thats why yoga appealed to me. The cultivation of chi, dharma, and bodily purification for when my brain becomes fried trying to comprehend on that level.

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
I've talked with @Koichos (power of the soul) about this at length

the very ordinances of reality are encoded in the torah, but its one of those things that wont make sense unless you study it a great deal.

IE is water really what we think it is or is it a fractal of something else?
main-qimg-89c32ad451ff86d030899b58ea0212de-lq

What are your thoughts on "The Waters of the Deep", Or the idea of "Nun" in Egypt?

I've kind of thought they both were referencing the "Base" reality, of which reality emerged.

Kind of something like "Super Strings", where the Base "Reality" is kind of like Vibrations, thus God in the Biblical text, and Ptah in the Kemetic texts both use their "Voice"(Vibration) to bring forth reality.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: MMS

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
I lean towards our ego being the localized entity that we operate out of but at all times there is the unified field that connects everything. It is indeed a paradox because even if you can understand that and feel it, it's not like you spontaneously cast your ego aside or go back into the ocean of pure consciousness. On the flip side, if you were to go back into pure consciousness I don't think there would be an "I" left to have personal experiences anyway.

So it would seem we as humans have this ego that can have you completely in delusion if you know nothing else. For me I think spirit travels from body to body and if you believe in reincarnation or an after life, there would still be a need to do something to get you off the hamster wheel eventually.

From my dealings with meditation sometimes it seems our bodies can hold only so much of the truth at a given time. I remember when I first started, the moment I started to get away from my every day thoughts I would go right to sleep. The more I conditioned my body and mind the deeper I could go but then there is still a cap on the intellectual side of what you want to happen or what you think can happen and eventually you have to let that go to.

My teacher told me that meditation is not something you can actually consciously do. It's more so by grace that you are "absorbed" into one pointed focus on whatever you were contempted. He also said the path of philosophy is the hardest one

Didn't mean to be so long winded and its not like I have the answers anyway but, that's ultimately thats why yoga appealed to me. The cultivation of chi, dharma, and bodily purification for when my brain becomes fried trying to comprehend on that level.

The part in Bold is why I think the Kemites made a big deal about their burial practices.

I believe they used their tombs, and mumification process as a "Placeholder", so the deceased could always go back, and remember their "Previous self", else their "Self/Ego" would dissolved into the "Sea" of consciousness, no longer individualized.

The Tombs, masks, "Mummies" , etc... That are widely displayed now, and we take for granted, were NEVER intended to be seen by anyone else but the deceased.

• Dap

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wives were made for MAN.
You all think you know more than God, and instead of asking him you ask the coli.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
What are your thoughts on "The Waters of the Deep", Or the idea of "Nun" in Egypt?

I've kind out thought they both were referencing the "Base" reality, of which reality emerged.

Kind of something like "Super Strings", where the Base "Reality" is kind of like Vibrations, thus God in the Biblical text, and Ptah in the Kemetic texts both use their "Voice"(Vibration) to bring forth reality.
some of the ideas make me uneasy but ive studied the Book of Nun and the Coffin Texts as well as other passages.

The ideas in it are really hard to grasp (no pun intended)

so I will use an analogy

take the game monopoly. In the game its a square with assigned spaces. You have paper money, metal play pieces, and plastic dwellings

Given the context of the game you can have infinite iterations "within" the game. So the way I read egyptians is they are "game makers"
1280px--3000_Abydos_Spiel_der_Schlange_Mehen_anagoria.JPG

the language confuses and creates because its intertwined with nature. So some of the pharaohs and magicians "created" speech that works like building blocks but most of their stories have issues. While the bible is like final form advanced logic through Adam, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Genesis/seed beings)

then you have the worker beings (Exodus), law beings (deuteronomy and leviticus), odds and probability beings (numbers)

with that as building blocks, there are endless realities in truth.

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
to show you how they predicted the current events look up this passage about Nehebkau
Nehebkau eventually assumed Re's role in the afterlife:[2] becoming “the King of Heaven and ruler of the Two Lands[10] and bestowing crowns, ka and other desirable qualities upon the spirits of the deceased.[10] He acted as a mediator between the deceased and the gods,[2] and was additionally responsible for assigning the dead their positions in the afterlife.[4]

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
some of the ideas make me uneasy but ive studied the Book of Nun and the Coffin Texts as well as other passages.

The ideas in it are really hard to grasp (no pun intended)

so I will use an analogy

take the game monopoly. In the game its a square with assigned spaces. You have paper money, metal play pieces, and plastic dwellings

Given the context of the game you can have infinite iterations "within" the game. So the way I read egyptians is they are "game makers"
1280px--3000_Abydos_Spiel_der_Schlange_Mehen_anagoria.JPG

the language confuses and creates because its intertwined with nature. So some of the pharaohs and magicians "created" speech that works like building blocks but most of their stories have issues. While the bible is like final form advanced logic through Adam, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Genesis/seed beings)

then you have the worker beings (Exodus), law beings (deuteronomy and leviticus), odds and probability beings (numbers)

with that as building blocks, there are endless realities in truth.

So let me ask you this kind of off topic, but still "On Topic", LOL

As a Breh who has intensely studied the scriptures, and other corresponding literature, you will have a different "Outlook/Insight" than the average Christian (Ministers Included).

From your perspective, and studies, what is your opinion of what the Bible says occurs after death?

I was raised in the Black American Christian Church(Preachers Kid) among "Holy Rollers", "Speaking in Tongues", "Shouting", dancing etc...

But most importantly the constant threat of "Hellfire and Brimstone", and of course "The Rapture".

I also understand that the Jewish understanding of "Hell" is not the same thing as the "Lake of Fire"(after Judgement).

To make a long question short, what are the parts that the average "Fire and Brimstone" Preacher is getting wrong in their Sunday sermon (if anything at all)?

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
So let me ask you this kind of off topic, but still "On Topic", LOL

As a Breh who has intensely studied the scriptures, and other corresponding literature, you will have a different "Outlook/Insight" than the average Christian (Ministers Included).

From your perspective, and studies what is your opinion of what the Bible says occurs after death?

I was raised in the Black American Christian Church(Preachers Kid) among "Holy Rollers", "Speaking in Tongues", "Shouting", dancing etc...

But most importantly the constant threat of "Hellfire and Brimstone", and of course "The Rapture".

I also understand that the Jewish understanding of "Hell" is not the same thing as the "Lake of Fire"(after Judgement).

To make a long question short, what are the parts that the average "Fire and Brimstone" Preacher is getting wrong in their Sunday sermon (if anything at all)?
Do you remember your time in the womb?

If you can't remember how you found yourself in the womb, then odds are you end up back there

..."Darkness was on the face of the deep, and the wind of God moved over the face of the waters"...

God would not have created the context to existence if death was the end :ehh:

this kind of builds off of what I mentioned before with Nehebkau, Its a contextual statement basically saying "even if I perished, this speech will remain, and will build in the same way I built it"

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Do you remember your time in the womb?

If you can't remember how you found yourself in the womb, then odds are you end up back there

..."Darkness was on the face of the deep, and the wind of God moved over the face of the waters"...

God would not have created the context to existence if death was the end :ehh:

this kind of builds off of what I mentioned before with Nehebkau, Its a contextual statement basically saying "even if I perished, this speech will remain, and will build in the same way I built it"

So "Born Again" is Literal? lol

I don't doubt that.

So the next question is how to avoid the "Cycle Of Rebirths", and what happens once you "Escape"?

I know some religions believe that "God" is truly the only one that exists, and humans and everything else are kind of like "Fragments" of God.

So the escape from a "Cycle Of Rebirths" is returning to the source, but that also means loosing any aspects of "Self".

Is that why there is the teaching to "Hate/Reject" the world "Family" included, as those connects, keep you "tethered" to the Material/"Flesh" realm?

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
So "Born Again" is Literal? lol

I don't doubt that.

So the next question is how to avoid the "Cycle Of Rebirths", and what happens once you "Escape"?

I know some religions believe that "God" is truly the only one that exists, and humans and everything else are kind of like "Fragments" of God.

So the escape from a "Cycle Of Rebirths" is returning to the source, but that also means loosing any aspects of "Self".

Is that why there is the teaching to "Hate/Reject" the world "Family" included, as those connects, keep you "tethered" to the Material/"Flesh" realm?
christianity is infested with manichaeistic ideas where the material world is considered inherently evil and the "spirit" realm good

but its based on a falacious interpretation of "spirit". In Genesis it means breath/wind but in christian dogma it can mean ghost/spectre/apparition etc

so you have entire narratives based on who knows what. To me there is a huge problem when you say "this is wicked" and "this is good" with out context.

so when you say "escaping" reality you might be playing yourself because you might have "emerged". This is why I don't agree with buddhism or brahmanism (hindu) that postulates that everything is suffering or that non-existence is truth. The fact you have time to ponder existence is the what is amazing if you think about it.

the real issue with those people is they hate their mothers, which ironically is why the sister religions are much more popular (Shaktism) etc. Someone in a mysticism group was talking to me about their girlfriend being a buddhist and that he tried to exorcise her and it backfired and I said to him maybe you were tryin to leave her :lolbron: while i dont worship statues if a sexy buddhist woman wanted me im not preventing her just saying to consider the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob first

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
christianity is infested with manichaeistic ideas where the material world is considered inherently evil and the "spirit" realm good

but its based on a falacious interpretation of "spirit". In Genesis it means breath/wind but in christian dogma it can mean ghost/spectre/apparition etc

so you have entire narratives based on who knows what. To me there is a huge problem when you say "this is wicked" and "this is good" with out context.

so when you say "escaping" reality you might be playing yourself because you might have "emerged". This is why I don't agree with buddhism or brahmanism (hindu) that postulates that everything is suffering or that non-existence is truth. The fact you have time to ponder existence is the what is amazing if you think about it.

the real issue with those people is they hate their mothers, which ironically is why the sister religions are much more popular (Shaktism) etc. Someone in a mysticism group was talking to me about their girlfriend being a buddhist and that he tried to exorcise her and it backfired and I said to him maybe you were tryin to leave her :lolbron: while i dont worship statues if a sexy buddhist woman wanted me im not preventing her just saying to consider the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob first

I got respect for you Breh,

You actually STUDY!

Damn near everyone with an "Opinion" on these topics on the internet, do not.

The most you see is someone who saw a few YouTube videos, regurgitating info that they don't have the discernment to determine if the info is correct or not.

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I got respect for you Breh,

You actually STUDY!

Damn near everyone with an "Opinion" on these topics on the internet, does not.

The most you see is someone who saw a few YouTube videos, regurgitating info that they don't have the discernment to determine if the info is correct or not.
listen, just remind yourself God is good all the time

he made you because he decided it, he said you will be, and you were!

giphy.gif