Y'all ever noticed it aint no female angels?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Honestly the way I look at it is, the "truth" can be any one of the religions out there, a combo of different ones, or none of them can be true.

Christianity could also be "The Truth" (or aspects of it).

I'm not God, so all I can do is study, and look into the most likely scenario(s), and decide what "Resonates" best with me.

Once again I was raised in the Black Christian Church, I still attend sometimes with family.

My personal belief is that there is a God, I've felt the "presence" of God in the Church in worship, and in my own individual prayer, and expressions of gratitude towards "The Divine".

I feel that same "Presence" when I listen to Gospel music, if you've ever felt that "Presence", then you know what I'm talking about.

We all should be trying to get to the "Truth", which could be something you are familiar with, so something you are not.
I feel you on that. I used to be really heavy on the philosphpy and intellectual side, still am, but once I started getting into yoga and meditation the idea of "moving" towards a personal relationship or realization has resonated with me more than anything.

I like how in the kemetic tradition there was that emphasis on both seeking and embodying ma'at. At the moment im just glad I graduated from being so pessimistic about life and working towards being open minded enough to hear the truth when it passes through

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
00092-3586771852.0.jpeg

Honestly if we are going by biblical descriptions of angels we don’t know what the fukk they are, let alone what gender.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Maybe god and his they angels are non-binary :ohhh:
in the ancient context, angel just means messenger and can be a messenger of the divine or of a king/general

its only in the esoteric/kabbalistic side that it gets weird (IE the words/letters themselves)

patterns of different numeric order etc

Another way of considering it is, all these things approach God but are not necessarily God. Thats why in many christian iconography they show God surrounded by endless beings etc.

But if you go off the Torah narrative it is actually endless beings approaching the great fire before the tabernacle but missing the holy tent where the high priests are.

1080-Image-from-page-10-of-The-Jewish-tabernacle-and-priesthood-1874-600x448.jpg

Theo Ruxpin

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Angels don't reproduce. There's no functional reason for there to be female Angels

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I feel you on that. I used to be really heavy on the philosphpy and intellectual side, still am, but once I started getting into yoga and meditation the idea of "moving" towards a personal relationship or realization has resonated with me more than anything.

I like how in the kemetic tradition there was that emphasis on both seeking and embodying ma'at. At the moment im just glad I graduated from being so pessimistic about life and working towards being open minded enough to hear the truth when it passes through

you would like this then. Meditate on its meaning

ANCIENT EGYPT : The Wisdom of Ptahhotep
Thus said Atum :

"Tefnut is my living daughter,
and she shall be with her brother Shu ;
'Living One' is his name, 'Righteousness' is her name.
I live with my two children
, I live with my two twins,
for I am in the midst of them:
the one near my back, the other near my belly.
Life lies down with Maat, my daughter,
the one within me and the other around me.
I stood up between them both, their arms being about me."

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps

Breh,

I used to be into the Kemetic traditions as well, especially at the beginning of my "Consciousness" journey.

I used to argue and debate Religious people all the time, about the African origins of religion, and the "Logic/Illogical" aspects of religion.

As I got older, I had to face the reality that all religious/spiritual systems have some of the same "flaws", I used to debate about.

Since we don't have any hard scientific evidence for any of it, it is just going to be, following whatever one that suits you best (or none at all).

We could be in some sort of "Virtual Reality", and don't even know it, who knows.

I try to live a life where I don't screw over people, and mistreat folks.

Some aspects of "Mainstream" science is starting to embrace some parts of "Spirituality".
Especially with the idea that "Consciousness" is more than likely "Non-Local", and may even be a fundamental aspect of reality.

Which by itself kind of correlates to some older spiritual systems...
That there is a "Universal Mind", which many people call "God", that is integral to the very fabric of reality.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Breh,

I used to be into the Kemetic traditions as well, especially at the beginning of my "Consciousness" journey.

I used to argue and debate Religious people all the time, about the African origins of religion, and the "Logic/Illogical" aspects of religion.

As I got older, I had to face the reality that all religious/spiritual systems have some of the same "flaws", I used to debate about.

Since we don't have any hard scientific evidence for any of it, it is just going to be, following whatever one that suits you best (or none at all).

We could be in some sort of "Virtual Reality", and don't even know it, who knows.

I try to live a life where I don't screw over people, and mistreat folks.

Some aspects of "Mainstream" science is starting to embrace some parts of "Spirituality".
Especially with the idea that "Consciousness" is more than likely "Non-Local", and may even be a fundamental aspect of reality.

Which by itself kind of correlates to some older spiritual systems...
That there is a "Universal Mind", which many people call "God", that is integral to the very fabric of reality.
have you ever contemplated the spirituality of thundercats?

Liono leaving his original world and becoming powerful through a sword of great power?
thundercats-cartoon.gif

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Exodus 17:13-16

13 And Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.

14 And the Lord said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua: for I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven.

15 And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovahnissi:

16 For he said, Because the Lord hath sworn that the Lord will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
have you ever contemplated the spirituality of thundercats?

Liono leaving his original world and becoming powerful through a sword of great power?
thundercats-cartoon.gif

Breh,

I'm am personally leaning to "Virtual" aspect of realty.

It may not be computerized like we understand it, but something is going on.

The mere fact that there is "Something" here(Universe), is bewildering.

That is why I've never abandoned the idea of God, there is a lot going on here.
Most of it, we will never understand, like "Ants on a Computer Screen", we just see "The Surface".

The craziest to me is "Lucid Dreams", which is something I've had many times during my lifetime.

Where the "Dream State", is like Reality in 8K.
Where you met fully fleshed out people with their own personalites.
I've even had "Continuation" Dreams, years later were they just "Resumed", where they previously left off.

All the time, you are convinced that the "You" in the dream, is the real you, it is all insane.

It could all be connected, once again I don't know, I'm not God, but I am in amazement at the Creation(s).

• Love
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Breh,

I'm am personally leaning to "Virtual" aspect of realty.

It may not be computerized like we understand it, but something is going on.

The mere fact that there is "Something" here(Universe), is bewildering.

That is why I've never abandoned the idea of God, there is a lot going on here.
Most of it, we will never understand, like "Ants on a Computer Screen", we just see "The Surface".

The craziest to me is "Lucid Dreams", which is something I've had many times during my lifetime.

Where the "Dream State", is like Reality in 8K.
Where you met fully fleshed out people with their own personalites.
I've even had "Continuation" Dreams, years later were they just "Resumed", where they previously left off.

All the time, you are convinced that the "You" in the dream, is the real you, it is all insane.

It could all be connected, once again I don't know, I'm not God, but I am in amazement at the Creation(s).
feels like my whole life :wow:

but thats the peculiar thing is what separates the real from the dream? and furthermore if the dream "isn't real" then you have to question what is real?

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now I know why Lucifer fell from heaven.

Probably got tired of doing this for God.

EjQF9U.gif

• Haha

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
feels like my whole life :wow:

but thats the peculiar thing is what separates the real from the dream? and furthermore if the dream "isn't real" then you have to question what is real?

That is the particular reason why I stopped "Debating" people about religion.

There more than likely is aspects of "truth" in many of them, to me it's like a puzzle.

The fact that the "Reality" we know, may not be the "Real" reality, is enough to question everything.

What is clear to me is that there was an "Organizer" of this reality, some call it "God".

This reality isn't some Random happenstance, there is "Coherence" in the laws that govern our physical reality.

A "Coherence" of which, without we would not be here at all, especially being aware enough to ponder about it.

• Dap