Y’all ever had a gf that didn’t like giving head?

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Never heard of that...ever...

Usually women love to please a man ..

I did talk about One of my BMs on here already...who mouth was TOO small to do it ...

Poor thing physically COULDN'T open her mouth wide enough to give me head, I mean... She TRIED .

Im not even a big nygga, God just CURSED her with a weird Jaw or something...no head for NO nygga!
:francis:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Literally always true bruhs lol

A bytch that fux with you got all the energy in the world for you and your dikk and will do anything to please u.
If that means letting you fck her face or her learning how to suck the way you like it.

That bytch will suck till her eyes cry, nose starts running and her jaw falls off.

I got a young girl right now that I know for a fact tells her man she don't suck dikk like that.
She'll drive an hour and a half to come suck my mine tho
Its a cold world but that is one part of the game i want NO parts of my g :hubie:

U aint doin nothin wrong but be careful outchea with these disloyal thots. These simps are notorious for misdirecting they anger. When she come see u make sure u keep that thang handy :ufdup:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i might be weird but

I DON'T ASK FOR HEAD. i like a head doctor a girl who got the skill and passion who will take the initiative demonstrate and show she love this shyt. I don't ever want no lackluster head. p*ssy different if she a dead fish i can still beat it up. head tho. nah i don't take nothing that's not primetime.

i won't coach a girl neither. i been in whole relationships where i didn't ask want head cuz the girl sucked at it. i don't ever want you sucking like its a chore, just going through the motions :camby:

Now to be fair the chicks who didn't give good head had fantastic p*ssy but it's been a minute since i got the "jaws of life" put on me. i need one of em to land in my lap soon.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Oral sex is nasty. Just having your mouth so close to another person's genitals is 🤢

john-wayne-toss.gif

:camby:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
She just don't want to give YOU head or doesnt like giving YOU head if she says that to you.

Im being for real
bytches love sucking dikk, especially the nikkaz they're really attracted to
100% facts.

Even if a chick isn't actually good at giving head, if she's attracted to you then she'll enthusiastically suck it the best she can (bless her heart, her teeth keep getting in the way)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yeah but it was a protest because I wouldn't eat the box and she would always give me head.

So not sure it really counts :yeshrug:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Not always true. Some bihs are just lazy. Love giving head but absolutely suck at it. Jaw gets tired after like 5 minutes. Losing all the suction. I had a bih who was terrible but i found the cheat code: she was happy to lick the sweet spot til i blew a gob all over her nose. shyt dripping down her nostrils like she just had a covid power sneeze :ahh:

Had to teach every last one of em that little trick going forward.
Bro! You ain't had head until you've had a chick give you head while she's got a Halls candy in her mouth
:blessed:

Had a chick surprise me wit that on our first date

I was like :damn::damn::damn::damn: "why is her mouth so hot?!?!"

Mouth felt like a damn spicy jacuzzi

Had to do everything in my power not to bust in 5 seconds.
(I busted in 10 seconds.)

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
i dealt with multiple chicks with sexual hangups resulting from trauma they suffered particularly if she, how do i put this...had a backstage pass at a general admittance kellz show as a yute :sitdown:

Im sorry but i just aint ruthless enough to make a chick feel shamed or pressured under those particular circumstances.

But if she just a selfish lover, its :camby:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Smh :scust: :picard:

Every girl I’ve been with had that super sucker 5000 on her. Slop top until the toes curling and you’re howling :whoo:

I’d have to give a chick one of these if she ain’t blowing like a fan

bwG4w0.gif