Y’all ever had a gf that didn’t like giving head?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Eh..my chick gives less head then before too.

But then again I don't eat her out so...which is weird bc I usually eat chick's out. Just didn't with her. So weird lol so I think she's matching my energy.

Are we cooked brehs? XD

Yall need ta get busy

:ufdup:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Lol most of the people in this thread might have offed themselves if they dated in the 90s. I remember my boy in college bragging he found a Black girl that would suck dikk. Times have changed.

Thankfully as soon as finished school this myth was debunked :blessed:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Alot of black women be on this.

Thats why you gotta shove it in and just gag em..make em accustomed to it (not on some rape shyt fyi)

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
She just don't want to give YOU head or doesnt like giving YOU head if she says that to you.

Im being for real
bytches love sucking dikk, especially the nikkaz they're really attracted to
:mjlol: Exactly. This nikka exposed himself

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Most women like to give head, especially if she likes you; however, some women don't wanna give head but don't mind receiving it either.

The thing is that, understandably, women reserve certain sexual gestures for particular men they can see themselves with in terms of relationships and partnerships.

Attraction plays a role but it comes down to whether they see you as someone serious. For example, anal sex is something a lot of women will reserve for relationships involving committed boyfriends and husbands but not some dude they're just linking up with for the moment. When it comes to certain sexual gestures, it's all about trust and compatibility.