Y’all ever had a gf that didn’t like giving head?

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Oral sex is nasty. Just having your mouth so close to another person's genitals is 🤢
Sex in general is nasty if u wanna look at it from a genitals are gross perspective. How is it any less gross exchanging genital fluid in each other's pee holes? i guess u aint gotta taste it but if genitals are gross they gross.

Not me. ill eat the kitty and the groceries like its a fine creme broulee :ohlawd:

Nothing like waking up to that tart, tangy cat marinated in wet dream and sleep perspiration!

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Not always true. Some bihs are just lazy. Love giving head but absolutely suck at it. Jaw gets tired after like 5 minutes. Losing all the suction. I had a bih who was terrible but i found the cheat code: she was happy to lick the sweet spot til i blew a gob all over her nose. shyt dripping down her nostrils like she just had a covid power sneeze :ahh:

Had to teach every last one of em that little trick going forward.

Literally always true bruhs lol

A bytch that fux with you got all the energy in the world for you and your dikk and will do anything to please u.
If that means letting you fck her face or her learning how to suck the way you like it.

That bytch will suck til her eyes cross, nose starts running and her jaw falls off.

I got a young girl right now that I know for a fact tells her man she don't suck dikk like that.
She'll drive an hour and a half to come suck mine tho

Last edited:

timeless

All Star
Daps
Sex in general is nasty if u wanna look at it from a genitals are gross perspective. How is it any less gross exchanging genital fluid in each other's pee holes? i guess u aint gotta taste it but if genitals are gross they gross.

Not me. ill eat the kitty and the groceries like its a fine creme broulee :ohlawd:

Nothing like waking up to that tart, tangy cat marinated in wet dream and sleep perspiration!

Genitals aren't gross, putting them in your mouth is gross 🤢 maybe it's a mental thing to me. Even if you were to brush your teeth and gargle with salt water, you still put a di** in there or ate some 😺. Idk I'm weird about that haha

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh..my chick gives less head then before too.

But then again I don't eat her out so...which is weird bc I usually eat chick's out. Just didn't with her. So weird lol so I think she's matching my energy.

Are we cooked brehs? XD
it%27s-over-barney-ross.gif

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Genitals aren't gross, putting them in your mouth is gross 🤢 maybe it's a mental thing to me. Even if you were to brush your teeth and gargle with salt water, you still put a di** in there or ate some 😺. Idk I'm weird about that haha
Long as her hygiene on fleek. For me it aint even the taste as much as how good it feels to have a chick nuttin with my face between her legs. Feel like a lion tamer. Chin check the kitty :ufdup:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
My first long term gf and my ex wife would do it, but not enthusiastically.

In between those, I had a live in for about 18 mos that was an absolute mad woman.

Ex wife was a champion so I didn't really mind that she was kinda lazy with the head. After her tho, I would do this thing where I would train them on the ways. Namely, two other long term gfs who claimed they didn't like giving head that much, but they learned to give their all.

And. Me eating their puzzy with care and gusto encouraged them to reciprocate. SOHH try that if you're tryna get her inspired.