Ya'll ever buy a game for two different platforms cause you like them?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah, a few games on PS5 and PC, for convenience.

I did buy a handful of games on pc twice that were Epic store exclusives that I then bought on Steam again at a heavy discount (just to have it all in my Steam library). I’ll probably do that for Alan Wake 2 and the new AC (already preordered them on Epic, due to the exclusivity). I really hate Epic store exclusives, but I’m not waiting a year or two to play Alan Wake 2 :yeshrug:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I did the same for that game, but in reverse.
do you have an OLED TV? The game looks fukking glorious on a big screen OLED, it's filled with colors that just pop on the screen. Still has my vote for best looking game of the year which is wild cuz it aint some crazy 3D but damn the shyts pretty to look at.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
do you have an OLED TV? The game looks fukking glorious on a big screen OLED, it's filled with colors that just pop on the screen. Still has my vote for best looking game of the year which is wild cuz it aint some crazy 3D but damn the shyts pretty to look at.
Yeah. That's why I did it, as trying 4K on the Steam Deck on the tv was not running well at all.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I sometimes double dip PS5/PC

but with monster hunter rise/sunbreak

I ended up getting for switch then steam and then ps5...

sucks it didn't have cross platform saves.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Yeah I hate that I do but I do :francis:

Mostly for multiplayer reasons (or to play on the steam deck). I usually wait for sales, like I bought Monster Hunter World and it's DLC as it came out on PS...but still copped Iceborne for PC when it was on heavy sale.

Sometimes I buy for both platforms to let my girl play on the PS5 while I can game in peace on the PC.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I'll double dip on sony/pc if i really like the game. Did it for God of war and Spidey and I'll do it for Ragnarok FFXVI and Last of us part 2 whenever they release for pc.