Y’all bum ass mafukkas don’t deserve a title: 2022 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers off-season thread

Season predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I'm saying.

What type of nikka choose Toronto over Los Angeles :what:

Freeze yo ass off for half the season, and all that for comparable money? How much the Raps want to give dude? :patrice:
The type of dude negotiating for minutes and maybe a 1+1 player option

Also faking the bidding war might create more interest.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
After seeing how rhat Brogdon deal got made...teams just really don't fukk with the Lakers. The Lakers couldn't pull a similar deal for Myles Turner?

If no Kyrie.... :francis:

Don’t Larry Bird still work for Indy? This is like the KG deal when scumtics help out scumtics….:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
After seeing how rhat Brogdon deal got made...teams just really don't fukk with the Lakers. The Lakers couldn't pull a similar deal for Myles Turner?

There have been reports that GM’s around the league don’t fukk with Rob going back to his days as an agent. Difficult to say whether that’s true or not — I don’t think a rival gm is not going to make a deal that’s good for them because of a grudge.

It’s hard to say without knowing what the Lakers are offering if they’re good deals. Are they still holding on to both picks, do they want teams to take Russ for free, etc.

Daps

They got a 23 first rounder. I think that’s more than likely the prize along with cap space. Also 23 class is meant to be deeper. We can’t offer anything like that. Who wants a 27 or 29 first rounder.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Gobert is 30 and got an absolute haul for his services imagine what The Lakers could get for AD :leon:

If I was Brooklyn I would be trying to get a KD for AD deal done and then route AD to another team and get all of my picks back and decent players.

And just do the Kyrie for Westbrook and 2 first deals.

Last edited:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
There have been reports that GM’s around the league don’t fukk with Rob going back to his days as an agent. Difficult to say whether that’s true or not — I don’t think a rival gm is not going to make a deal that’s good for them because of a grudge.

It’s hard to say without knowing what the Lakers are offering if they’re good deals. Are they still holding on to both picks, do they want teams to take Russ for free, etc.

Possible, but teams have played hard ball with the Lakers for years. In any trade we getting taxed. We ain't ever getting a Malcom Brogdon for scraps type deal