Y’all bum ass mafukkas don’t deserve a title: 2022 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers off-season thread

Season predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
fukkin doofus

Klutch CAC LeGBT I heard so and so on the Coli got a baby mama all your homo ass do is suck Kobe and LeBron off and spread rumors

fukkin homo

More cac gay jokes :snoop: And you’re rambling like your old bum ass got drunk this morning.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Dawg says “Get a life loser “ like a fukkin soccer mom white bytch but he callin nikkas CACS constantly:mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Dawg says “Get a life loser “ like a fukkin soccer mom white bytch but he callin nikkas CACS constantly:mjlol:

You just told me to kill myself because HALF of this team is Klutch clients including a few bums we just signed and you’re mad I acknowledged that. Nevermind the fact you’re only in this thread because you’re a LeGBT soldier. You’re not a real Lakers fan

And I call you a cac because you repeatedly say gay shyt that only cacs would say and you use slang incorrectly all the time. If you’re black than you’re a really awkward corny ass down low black man. Ol “yo yo yo dawg” ass nikka. Either way you’re a fukking loser and you’re gonna spend the next 12 months crying about Kyrie in this thread :mjlol: