Y’all bum ass mafukkas don’t deserve a title: 2022 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers off-season thread

Season predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This loser transgendered fukkin homo @10bandz is willing to give up draft picks for that selfish dumb ass faghot Kyrie

:russ:

You can’t make this shyt up

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
This loser transgendered fukkin homo @10bandz is willing to give up draft picks for that selfish dumb ass faghot Kyrie

:russ:

You can’t make this shyt up
I would give up a pick for him. Top 10 protected.

Kyrie is still a top 15 player and puts us right back in contention for a title.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I would give up a pick for him. Top 10 protected.
You out yo goddam mind

Ya’ll nikkas live in a time warp and think this shyt is 2k

Dawg

This is not 2016 and this is not NBA 2K with injuries turned off tired a tellin yall nikkas that shyt..

This is not video games why the hell would want this faghot on your team dawg is a selfish piece a shyt?

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
You out yo goddam mind

Ya’ll nikkas live in a time warp and think this shyt is 2k

Dawg

This is not 2016 and this not NBA 2K with injuries turned off tired a tellin yall nikkas that shyt..

This is not video games why the hell would want this faghot on your team dawg is a selfish piece a shyt?
What other options do we have?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
What other options do we have?
Well the 1st option is don’t entertain bringing in Kyrie so he can burn you like he’s burned everyone else :russ:

Lakers are in a tough spot so I don’t know who they can bring in to turn them around next year. Russ has to go thats the 2nd option..

They have to find a way to get rid of Russ and try and fill out the roster with young wings which is what every team wants..

It’s gonna be hard.

I think they should trade AD and Russ but that ain’t gonna happen.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Bringing in Kyrie is the best case scenario from a on court stand point what the heck are yalll talking about:russ:

The Lakers front office are idiots if they blow this by trying to hoard future picks.
Bringing Kyrie in to do what nikka?

To do what???

Get hurt and be a fukkin pain in the ass, not play any defense and be unreliable ?:what:

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Win championships :comeon:

If they get him it's reasonable to expect them to win at least 2 titles
What the fukk is wrong with you??

It’s not 2016 nikka it’s 2022

Kyrie ain’t gon do shyt for the Lakers but get hurt and be a pain in the ass

This ain’t 2k

This nikka said “win championships”

:laff:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Well the 1st option is don’t entertain bringing in Kyrie so he can burn you like he’s burned everyone else :russ:

Lakers are in a tough spot so I don’t know who they can bring in to turn them around next year. Russ has to go thats the 2nd option..

They have to find a way to get rid of Russ and try and fill out the roster with young wings which is what every team wants..

It’s gonna be hard.

I think they should trade AD and Russ but that ain’t gonna happen.
Kyrie is the only potential game changer out there. That's exactly why I want Kyrie. He is the only move out there that could potentially put us into title contention.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Kyrie is the only potential game changer out there. That's exactly why I want Kyrie. He is the only move out there that could potentially put us into title contention.
You ain’t getting any titles with that nikka why can’t you get that through your head???

2016 was 7 seasons ago!

Ya’ll nikkas stay livin in the past instead of dealing with the here and now

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
You ain’t getting any titles with that nikka why can’t you get that through your head???

2016 was 7 seasons ago!

Ya’ll nikkas stay livin in the past instead of dealing with the here and now
So you really telling me a team with AD, Kyrie and LeBron aint competing for a championship? Our odds to win one go all the way up with him.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
So you really telling me a team with AD, Kyrie and LeBron aint competing for a championship? Our odds to win one go all the way up with him.
That’s a paper team in real life :russ:

A theoretical paper team that sounds great on PAPER and in NBA 2K with injuries turned OFF

Ya’ll nikkas can’t be serious