Y’all bum ass mafukkas don’t deserve a title: 2022 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers off-season thread

Season predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Giving up picks is worth it for kyrie

no it's not

giving up picks is why we're in this predicament with no young talent in the first place.

we're finally in a place where we actually have future picks for the next years and we need to keep it like that. granted i think a couple of those are pick swaps but it's still a pick in the early 20's if pelicans swap

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
no it's not

giving up picks is why we're in this predicament with no young talent in the first place.

we're finally in a place where we actually have future picks for the next years and we need to keep it like that. granted i think a couple of those are pick swaps but it's still a pick in the early 20's if pelicans swap

If that’s the case we should blow it up. If Bron and AD are on the team we gotta try to get one more ring out of them. Kyrie would put us in that position. Unless he’s willing to come play for $6M

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If that’s the case we should blow it up. If Bron and AD are on the team we gotta try to get one more ring out of them. Kyrie would put us in that position. Unless he’s willing to come play for $6M

I've been advocating for blowing it up for a min now.

but our ownership doesn't have the balls

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

This gon be elite comedy
UqG94eg.png