Y’all bum ass mafukkas don’t deserve a title: 2022 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers off-season thread

Season predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Now here’s my thing, who can we sign out there that will bully the fukk outta AD? I want this clown to get a swirly every time he chooses the sticks over practice. A wedgie for every wince. A headlock for hoe behavior in games.

If there’s anything this team needs, it’s a designated foot up AD’s ass….:ehh:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now here’s my thing, who can we sign out there that will bully the fukk outta AD? I want this clown to get a swirly every time he chooses the sticks over practice. A wedgie for every wince. A headlock for hoe behavior in games.

If there’s anything this team needs, it’s a designated foot up AD’s ass….:ehh:

PJ Tucker would have that nikka ADistressed like :to: everyday. but it looks like he's going to philly. seriously, fukk going for talent, we need bullies to keep that oaf in check. I really wish dwight put his hands on ADNP during that suns game

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
PJ Tucker would have that nikka ADistressed like :to: everyday. but it looks like he's going to philly. seriously, fukk going for talent, we need bullies to keep that oaf in check. I really wish dwight put his hands on ADNP during that suns game

He would’ve had my full blessing. Dwight might’ve saved the season by caving that brittle nikka chest in. All we needed was him slapping a Full Nelson on that gump ass nikka in front of the world. Either he would’ve came out a wolf or we could’ve fully cut our losses cuz he a sheep. :ehh:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
FWRWxkAXoAEDgwh

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
No we don’t, Kyrie can sign with us for 6 Ms or he can resign with the Nets and be miserable. :skip:

Kyrie is not signing for 6 million breh :pachaha:

He would make 36 million plus a 5 million trade kicker if he opts in and gets traded he's not turning that down:pachaha: