Y'all been hyping up 9th gen, but now that it's here...

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
It's not an investment because it's gonna lose value as you use it, and the price will go down by the time "investment" is worth putting money into...

Just because it will lose value, it doesn’t mean it’s not an investment lol

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
It's not an investment because it's gonna lose value as you use it, and the price will go down by the time "investment" is worth putting money into...

I'm getting value out of my investment right now and will have things I want to play on it throughout 2021, exclusives and otherwise.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are crazy hyped for the PS5 and Demon's Souls/Miles Morales. You don't know what you are talking about breh.
This.

I could’ve copped a Xbox and ps5 but FOR ME it wasn’t a necessity..yet

those two games alone from what o seen are top tier

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You do realize that this is my whole point, right? It wasn't time yet...PS5 and XSX are a money grab. If you have a Pro or One X all you did was buy hardware upgrades to get better lighting and a higher framerate. Yall hated on PC gamers for years, only to buy pre-built PC upgrades (consoles) every three years????

And the fact that you're in every thread hyping TWO games (one is a damn remake and one isn't even out yet and has been delayed how many times?) for a brand new console is kinda asinine...
idk if you know or not but a lot of people didn’t have a pro or X. People kept they og consoles. So yes this jump is big to them. People been having the same console since launch of last game.

If you don't know what I'm talking about with hating on PCs then you must be a new(ew) never of this forum...
nobody hates on pc, nobody actually talks about pc, y’all just come into threads and try to bring attention to yourself and literally nobody is worried about y’all lol. Only time ps stans pc up to Lie and act like they playing Xbox exclusive games on it :dead:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
idk if you know or not but a lot of people didn’t have a pro or X. People kept they og consoles. So yes this jump is big to them. People been having the same console since launch of last game.

nobody hates on pc, nobody actually talks about pc, y’all just come into threads and try to bring attention to yourself and literally nobody is worried about y’all lol. Only time ps stans pc up to Lie and act like they playing Xbox exclusive games on it :dead:
So because people didn't have a Pro or X it makes it okay to put out Pro and X light upgrades? That logic is kinda crazy...

And ain't no "y'all" because I have all consoles (up til these new ones) and a PC. I'm just stating what I've clearly seen on here with console gamers admitting that they're too slow and lazy to build a PC so try to argue with PC gamers while using incorrect and invalid points

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
So because people didn't have a Pro or X it makes it okay to put out Pro and X light upgrades? That logic is kinda crazy...

And ain't no "y'all" because I have all consoles (up til these new ones) and a PC. I'm just stating what I've clearly seen on here with console gamers admitting that they're too slow and lazy to build a PC so try to argue with PC gamers while using incorrect and invalid points
Yea. Plus going from under 60fps on every game to 120fps constantly is a big fukking deal. Graphics have come to a stand still tbh. Doesn’t mean other shyt can’t improve.

again some people has had the PS4 and Xbox og for like 7 years. Going to ps5/series x is a huge jump.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I'm getting value out of my investment right now and will have things I want to play on it throughout 2021, exclusives and otherwise.
So you invested in your happiness...good for you. But it's definitely not an investment, in the literal sense. You don't invest in something just to put more money into it (games and accessories) and not make the full value plus some back off of it...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I don’t even really game anymore, and I know this year has been crazy with A+ games, if you look at the metacritic scores. Then you have the new consoles just getting released. Seems like a GOAT year for gaming. Kinda wish I still enjoyed it. Hopefully CyberPunk brings me back :sadcam:

i've been gaming like crazy.