Y'all been hyping up 9th gen, but now that it's here...

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I mean no one should have been disillusioned by the content. We knew neither console was really going to have heavy hitters for console exclusives for a minute. Both are doing as advertised. :yeshrug:

Not sure what you trying to get at breh. If you broke just say so :yeshrug:
Far from broke. But when you got people saying they can't bring themselves to play on 8th gen consoles anymore, calling folks "last-gen gang" as if those who didn't cop current gen consoles are missing out or broke...I'ma ask if it's really as good as y'all making out to be. Because from the looks of things y'all ain't eating well, atleast compared to earlier this year.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the miles morales thread should easily be a sticky...I’ll chalk it up to the mods probably not having a PS5 as yet

cats do the same thing in the film room...a TV show/movie could be mad popular but it won’t get stickied until the mods are hip to it and start watching it lol

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I no longer enjoy video games. I don't really enjoy anything much anymore, other than listening to music. I'm pretty sure it's related to some medicine I'm on. It keeps me from going crazy in either direction. but it leaves me somewhat emotionless. I guess it's the tradeoff. :ld:

Also, I've been sober for almost 3 years now, and I still haven't figured out how to have fun again. Apparently it's a common thing, but better than being a drunk/addict. Also the tradeoff :ld:

I loved the Witcher 3, and if any game is gonna get me back into gaming, I'm guessing it's gonna be Cyberpunk (if it turns out to be just as good). :manny:
Come back bro.

And I'm am happy for your sobriety.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I mean no one should have been disillusioned by the content. We knew neither console was really going to have heavy hitters for console exclusives for a minute. Both are doing as advertised. :yeshrug:

Not sure what you trying to get at breh. If you broke just say so :yeshrug:
You gotta understand though that because of your mindset and the millions like you, they could have resold you a PS4 labeled as PS5 and yall would have nutted on yourselves to buy it. Do you know how goofy it was to rush out and buy these consoles right now? I could buy both consoles a couple times over and a gtx 3080 (since you resorted to the broke shyt) but it would be a waste right now...

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
You gotta understand though that because of your mindset and the millions like you, they could have resold you a PS4 labeled as PS5 and yall would have nutted on yourselves to buy it. Do you know how goofy it was to rush out and buy these consoles right now? I could buy both consoles a couple times over and a gtx 3080 (since you resorted to the broke shyt) but it would be a waste right now...

Breh you could damn near make this argument every gen. Especially recently because of diminishing returns :heh:

It's silly to complain about these things.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

just save your money instead of writing all this nonsense.

if everyone had y'all cheapskate mentalities there wouldn't be no ps5 to play.