Y'all been hyping up 9th gen, but now that it's here...

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I don't know about hype, i just want gamepass on my tv, and some ray tracing for the low

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
just save your money instead of writing all this nonsense.

if everyone had y'all cheapskate mentalities there wouldn't be no ps5 to play.
You do realize that this is my whole point, right? It wasn't time yet...PS5 and XSX are a money grab. If you have a Pro or One X all you did was buy hardware upgrades to get better lighting and a higher framerate. Yall hated on PC gamers for years, only to buy pre-built PC upgrades (consoles) every three years????

And the fact that you're in every thread hyping TWO games (one is a damn remake and one isn't even out yet and has been delayed how many times?) for a brand new console is kinda asinine...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Judge success on whether or not something is stickied on the Arcadium brehs.
Among Us isn't stickied, what a failure of a game that is!

People are busy PLAYING games.

I've been on the computer way less since the PS5 dropped. Spent a few hours in BLOPSCW last night online with friends and cousins, spent a few hours in Sackboy and Spider-Man. This launch has been fantastic imo.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
You do realize that this is my whole point, right? It wasn't time yet...PS5 and XSX are a money grab. If you have a Pro or One X all you did was buy hardware upgrades to get better lighting and a higher framerate. Yall hated on PC gamers for years, only to buy pre-built PC upgrades (consoles) every three years????

And the fact that you're in every thread hyping TWO games (one is a damn remake and one isn't even out yet and has been delayed how many times?) for a brand new console is kinda asinine...

It's still significantly less expensive than PC and consoles usually don't require troubleshooting. If you want a budget way to play games its a better deal. And we didn't buy PS5s just to play holiday releases its an investment in the whole console generation.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
All i know I i was playing demon souls until 4am this morning. Scary part is i know I’m gonna run through it again after I’m done.

Easily my GOTY

nikkas had all this smoke pre launch for Demons Souls and now that shyt is the star launch game, got secrets to keep the community engaged and will have a long tail as a pick up for new purchase along the way.

I tried to tell you nikkas, the souls pack loud but they wasn't tryna hear that.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Who was hating on PC’s? Lol

The only time pc gets mentioned is when y’all come in bragging about how your PC can do X and X 2 years ago before our baby consoles could. No one hype about ps5 or xbox is comparing a 500 dollar gaming machine with a 1500+ PC. We all know what you get when you spend more money, most of us do realize that you get a lot of bang for your buck with these new consoles.

Sorry, but at the end of the day it’s about games, you can call demon’s souls or miles a remake or dlc all you want but they’re new gaming experiences for ME that I’m enjoying, and most people agree they’re fun. You sitting here pocket watching other people having fun, and port begging at the same time.

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Assassins' Creed, Miles Morales, Call of Duty, Dirt 5 are all cross gen games that would normally get stickied if they were just on PS4/XBO :yeshrug:

This is more on the mods than an indictment of the popularity of the games themselves.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Judge success on whether or not something is stickied on the Arcadium brehs.

Basically. This is almost like saying a game is trash just because its Twitch directory isn't booming.

Long story short, it comes down to the mods. Maybe they just haven't gotten around to it, or maybe some of them don't want to have too many stickied threads.

It's hilarious seeing yet another one of these threads coming from someone who just happens to not have one of the new systems, though. We get it, not everyone could or wanted to get an XBox or PS5 right now. Sit in the the corner, shut the fukk up, and quit trying to ruin other people's fun.

As someone who upgraded to a PS5 from a Pro, this upgrade was entirely warranted solely off of quality of life upgrades alone. The process of getting ready to play a game is no longer a several minute ritual. It's like waaaaaaay back before disc based games when everything kicked off damn near when you say down to play. Got a breh treating gaming like cooking, expecting to have all my gaming mise en place. :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Basically. This is almost like saying a game is trash just because its Twitch directory isn't booming.

Long story short, it comes down to the mods. Maybe they just haven't gotten around to it, or maybe some of them don't want to have too many stickied threads.

It's hilarious seeing yet another one of these threads coming from someone who just happens to not have one of the new systems, though. We get it, not everyone could or wanted to get an XBox or PS5 right now. Sit in the the corner, shut the fukk up, and quit trying to ruin other people's fun.

As someone who upgraded to a PS5 from a Pro, this upgrade was entirely warranted solely off of quality of life upgrades alone. The process of getting ready to play a game is no longer a several minute ritual. It's like waaaaaaay back before disc based games when everything kicked off damn near when you say down to play. Got a breh treating gaming like cooking, expecting to have all my gaming mise en place. :mjlol:

exactly, they don't even realize how bitter they come off making thread after thread about current gen being broken or a waste of money.:sadbron:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Who was hating on PC’s? Lol

The only time pc gets mentioned is when y’all come in bragging about how your PC can do X and X 2 years ago before our baby consoles could. No one hype about ps5 or xbox is comparing a 500 dollar gaming machine with a 1500+ PC. We all know what you get when you spend more money, most of us do realize that you get a lot of bang for your buck with these new consoles.

Sorry, but at the end of the day it’s about games, you can call demon’s souls or miles a remake or dlc all you want but they’re new gaming experiences for ME that I’m enjoying, and most people agree they’re fun. You sitting here pocket watching other people having fun, and port begging at the same time.
If you don't know what I'm talking about with hating on PCs then you must be a new(ew) never of this forum...

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
It's still significantly less expensive than PC and consoles usually don't require troubleshooting. If you want a budget way to play games its a better deal. And we didn't buy PS5s just to play holiday releases its an investment in the whole console generation.
It's not an investment because it's gonna lose value as you use it, and the price will go down by the time "investment" is worth putting money into...

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly, they don't even realize how bitter they come off making thread after thread about current gen being broken or a waste of money.:sadbron:

True. Even if it's someone who legitimately isn't concerned with these things, they sure as shyt don't look like it by taking the time to make a thread lecturing people on how they've made a grave error.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
It's not an investment because it's gonna lose value as you use it, and the price will go down by the time "investment" is worth putting money into...

Who wants to sit around and miss classic games for years waiting for a price job

Like been said it's about the games. I didn't have a system for years and went and copped the pro when ff7r came out

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Who wants to sit around and miss classic games for years waiting for a price job

Like been said it's about the games. I didn't have a system for years and went and copped the pro when ff7r came out
Classic games???? Some of yall, man. I've pretty much bought every console at launch or close to it until this point. They (Sony and MS) can't fool me on this one...