Y'all been hyping up 9th gen, but now that it's here...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don’t even really game anymore, and I know this year has been crazy with A+ games, if you look at the metacritic scores. Then you have the new consoles just getting released. Seems like a GOAT year for gaming. Kinda wish I still enjoyed it. Hopefully CyberPunk brings me back :sadcam:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I don’t even really game anymore, and I know this year has been crazy with A+ games, if you look at the metacritic scores. Then you have the new consoles just getting released. Seems like a GOAT year for gaming. Kinda wish I still enjoyed it. Hopefully CyberPunk brings me back :sadcam:

What happened breh?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What happened breh?
I no longer enjoy video games. I don't really enjoy anything much anymore, other than listening to music. I'm pretty sure it's related to some medicine I'm on. It keeps me from going crazy in either direction. but it leaves me somewhat emotionless. I guess it's the tradeoff. :ld:

Also, I've been sober for almost 3 years now, and I still haven't figured out how to have fun again. Apparently it's a common thing, but better than being a drunk/addict. Also the tradeoff :ld:

I loved the Witcher 3, and if any game is gonna get me back into gaming, I'm guessing it's gonna be Cyberpunk (if it turns out to be just as good). :manny:

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
I no longer enjoy video games. I don't really enjoy anything much anymore, other than listening to music. I'm pretty sure it's related to some medicine I'm on. It keeps me from going crazy in either direction. but it leaves me somewhat emotionless. I guess it's the tradeoff. :ld:

Also, I've been sober for almost 3 years now, and I still haven't figured out how to have fun again. Apparently it's a common thing, but better than being a drunk/addict. Also the tradeoff :ld:

I loved the Witcher 3, and if any game is gonna get me back into gaming, I'm guessing it's gonna be Cyberpunk (if it turns out to be just as good). :manny:
Same.

Do you have any of the new gen consoles?