Y’all be flying abroad for sex

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How I see it, people cross city limits and state lines for sex and is OK with it. A plane, train or boat ride isn't that much different.

Shame the mongering dude for going to other countries for sex, but not the dude who go to strip clubs or massage parlors for sex?

If I go on vacation to some exotic location, the it will be for relaxation and tourism, but if I happen to meet a local woman that pleases the eye and I smash, then so be it. Nobody has to know unless I bump my gums.

Last edited:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Mhm, my favorite type of threads to hate read!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

how low have you fallen in life to muster any joy from this. :deadmanny:

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
The p*ssy is just one part, there's the food, architectural buildings, meeting new people, experience of discovering new places. And yeah you'll meet some of finest women that are down to earth that aren't stuck up Instagram thots like here in America.

If it wasn't for the fukkin pandemic, I'd be chilin' somewhere in Germany, Poland, and Czech Republic. You can literally hop on the train and visit all three countries.

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
How I see it, people cross city limits and state lines for sex and is OK with it. A plane, train or boat ride isn't that much different.

Shame the mongering dude for going to other countries for sex, but not the dude who go to strip clubs or massage parlors for sex?

If I go on vacation to some exotic location, the it will be for relaxation and tourism, but if I happen to meet a local woman that pleases the eye and I smash, then so be it. Nobody has to know unless I bump my gums.

The highlighted sentence is fine, the topic at hand though is about flying to varying countries that have high poverty indexes to purchase sex in a culture where economic freedom is incredibly questionable.

Going on vacation and hooking up with someone randomly is not on the same level as what I mentioned above.

Foreign women>Feminist, masculine American females.

This isn't really about dating where you choose foreign women over, as you call them, masculine American women. It's about purchasing sex from women that live in places where economic freedom very low.

heritage.org said:
Greater economic freedom, while one of the most effective means of eliminating poverty, also has a major positive impact on the standard of living of those who remain poor. Poverty intensity, as measured by the United Nations Development Programme’s Multidimensional Poverty Index is much lower on average in countries with higher levels of economic freedom

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Never ever ever understood this.:picard:

You could literally walk 10 miles any direction from a major city city center and get the same results:francis:

There's a lot of rationalization involved in this mindset. Your foreign Pawg or Paag will still be getting her back blown out in XYZ country by other brehs (or crehs) if you don't get your sht together here:mjlol:

Nah. The women in general in many foreign countries are objectively better by almost every metric.

If you like the women in a country where over 30% are obese or overweight (80% of American black women) have at it chief :hubie:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Floating your passport to fukk women from impoverished countries who will not give the time fo the day if you were their neighbor. :scust:

Then callin yourself an "international playa".

If you can catch women by your game, it's cool. A playboy getting p*ssy in his city will get p*ssy anywhere.

But if you outside looking for a WIFE, not buying cheap sex, I don't blame you.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Women do fly out for dikk. If you go to Jamaica they sell these Rasta figurines with long dikks (pause) because women buy them.

In Kenya you have dudes dressed up in traditiona Masai attire (some of them ain't even Masai) to get with white girls.
Then there's the swirlers in Europe
They made a whole movie about it ; "when stella got her groove back "

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
maybe

idk if folks are paying $900 for flights to and from Asia to get $20 hoes when you can definitely get a chic, any chic that fits your fancy, right here for way way less. unless youre nefarious(pedo/into trannies) and are going specifically for that I just cant imagine paying all that bread to go fukk cheap women.seems counter intuitive :yeshrug: then again, common sense isnt so common so im sure their are people doing that

you can buy p*ssy in every city in this country if thats what you desire, cheap or expensive.

Partying with your boys in Rio, Panama, Costa Rica, etc...is a much better experience than going to some random club in Dallas. Waaaay cheaper than Vegas. For what you pay for bottle service in Vegas you got your airfare to whatever tropical country you trying to visit. Vegas boring to me at this point unless I'm actually gambling.