Y’all be flying abroad for sex

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Going to developing countries in Europe and South America to fukk economically disadvantaged women (sometimes raw)
Never ever ever understood this.:picard:

You could literally walk 10 miles any direction from a major city city center and get the same results:francis:

There's a lot of rationalization involved in this mindset. Your foreign Pawg or Paag will still be getting her back blown out in XYZ country by other brehs (or crehs) if you don't get your sht together here:mjlol:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Never flown abroad to meet up with hoes but i have fukked local bytches while on vacation...in trinidad,miami,barbados etc...Im planning on going to Senegal next year with my cousin i have met some broads online from Dakar im going to keep in touch with...i aint going TO fukk em but i will fukk em while im there...

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Going to developing countries in Europe and South America to fukk economically disadvantaged women (sometimes raw)

LOL. Damn that's awful. But I remember this russian cat use to be a server at my college in 2000-2003 I guess the soviet union wasn't doing so hot at the time. *Russian Accent* School Teachers, Business Women, Etc....who are beautiful are giving the p*ssy up for rubles on the dollar". soviet cats on some other shyt.

What kinda shyt is that. they struggling to feed they familys and I'm a fly to Russia to get some cheap p*ssy. shyt was creepy. And no way is my black ass going to Russia

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Women ain't doing that shyt. might take the bus to Center Street to fukk Carvin or Demetrius.
Women do fly out for dikk. If you go to Jamaica they sell these Rasta figurines with long dikks (pause) because women buy them.

In Kenya you have dudes dressed up in traditiona Masai attire (some of them ain't even Masai) to get with white girls.
Then there's the swirlers in Europe

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
Y'all women know y'all be flying out sharing hotel rooms to fukk Rafael and Fillipe:comeon:

That would be fake news. I never toyed with the idea of flying to Vietnam with the intent to purchase me a young man/woman to spend the night with for $30. :sas2:

Rafael and Fillipe would most likely not come at young women from a prostitution angle either...

Now, her and her ilk on the other hand :hubie:

3F4A280500000578-0-image-a-87_1492306309223.jpg

EdKS26VX0AIzfzc.jpg

Ex-UN official jailed for child abuse in Nepal

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
That would be fake news. I never toyed with the idea of flying to Vietnam with the intent to purchase me a young man/woman to spend the night with for $30. :sas2:

Rafael and Fillipe would most likely not come at young women from a prostitution angle either...

Now, her and her ilk on the other hand :hubie:

3F4A280500000578-0-image-a-87_1492306309223.jpg

EdKS26VX0AIzfzc.jpg
I threw up in my mouth. He needs to be impale through his ass! Disgusting human being!

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
I threw up in my mouth. He needs to be impale through his ass! Disgusting human being!

He was arrested 2 years ago and sentenced I believe. He was an "aid" worker, had worked in that field for many many years.

*edited to add, he was actually a UN representative in Afghanistan.

Last edited: