yall ****** aint up on Continuum

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Yeah, they set things up nicely with the Freelancers having captured Liber8 and Kira and having them locked up. You have Alec in some alternate timeline trying to save that girl, which I agree with @StanJones that they didn't really set up his motivation greatly why he made the decision he did. He was down for helping Kira throughout the episode then seemed to switch his mind towards the end.

Carlos on his F' the Police steez now that the bald head chief has gone corrupt and is in Eiser's pocket. Speaking of Eiser I did not see him being Alec's father, even if he is telling the truth. James being future Alec's son was a dope twist I didn't see coming either.

Overall season 2 was a nice improvement in quality over season 1 and started to pick up as it progressed. Glad I stuck with it because I was close to dropping the show. It still needs work in some areas in explaining the exact motives of Liber8 and Alec, but there is enough good stuff there to make it a solid sci fi show.

Did he explicitly say he was gonna save redhead girl, didn't he just say "i have to save the girl", this was right after the freelancers explained that regardless if kira went back to the future she would still fukk up the continuum....im hoping its more complicated than him trying to bring the redhead back.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Did he explicitly say he was gonna save redhead girl, didn't he just say "i have to save the girl", this was right after the freelancers explained that regardless if kira went back to the future she would still fukk up the continuum....im hoping its more complicated than him trying to bring the redhead back.

He never said her name, Emily I think it was but I can't think it would be anybody else but her. You could be up to something and the writers might be throwing a curveball and Alec seemed to really being enjoying that Ginger pie.

Have to give props to one of my favorite characters on the show, Kellog. Everyone else on the show is fighting and arguing about the future, while my man is trying to stack paper and live it up with models on his boat. Plus he got to smash Kira :blessed:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
He never said her name, Emily I think it was but I can't think it would be anybody else but her. You could be up to something and the writers might be throwing a curveball and Alec seemed to really being enjoying that Ginger pie.

Have to give props to one of my favorite characters on the show, Kellog. Everyone else on the show is fighting and arguing about the future, while my man is trying to stack paper and live it up with models on his boat. Plus he got to smash Kira :blessed:

:krs: Dude is steadily becoming one my fav actors. Always seems to turns L's in W's with the simplest of ease. Gotta say that ol girl Lexa Doig is my personal fav broad on that show tho , something extra sexy about her :noah:

26.jpg

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
:krs: Dude is steadily becoming one my fav actors. Always seems to turns L's in W's with the simplest of ease. Gotta say that ol girl Lexa Doig is my personal fav broad on that show tho , something extra sexy about her :noah:

26.jpg

Real talk, I was just about to mention her. She has a really pretty face and a certain sexiness to her. You saw how Travis was ready to go :bustback:but switched it up to :takedat:when he saw her down in the sewers. R.I.P. Travis, finally got him a suit and the Protector still gave him that work on the elevators.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Real talk, I was just about to mention her. She has a really pretty face and a certain sexiness to her. You saw how Travis was ready to go :bustback:but switched it up to :takedat:when he saw her down in the sewers. R.I.P. Travis, finally got him a suit and the Protector still gave him that work on the elevators.

Trav aint dead breh :youngsabo:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I know he's a super soldier and all, but the way he fell :mindblown:
he had the suit on, so it possibly it saved him from fatal injuries.

as far as alec time jumping...ginger puss must be the best shyt ever. i would like it to be more than that, but i doubt it. it seems as tho him loving her is what changes him from being a mean old b*stard

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i just caught up with this show.. two great season finales :ohlawd:

i wish the series went a little faster. alec's family reveal was dope. but other than the reveals, the story doesn't feel like it's progressing much. but the third season is set up nice

my man curtis from 24 was straight beasting with that suit on.. i kinda expected that shyt to come up to his ankles and elbows. :pachaha: i guess the female suits don't come with protection for your dikk :wtb: kira made sure to charge up her gun extra for those nut shots :patrice:

alec and his nonstop simping.. :shaq2: shyt is frustrating to watch.. he KNOWS he's going to own the world.. kellogg got him those bytches for him on his boat.. and he's just got to have the one girl that was paid to spy on him.. :aicmon:

yo that girl's plan was to stand right up in the middle of gunfire, hold up the shyt that everybody is after, throw it over the roof and hope that for whatever reason, they stopped shooting? :dahell:

i watched her take 2 to the chest like :banderas:

i wish julian was a better character.. but everything about dude screams emo faq with that constant :demonic: expression

kira, sonya and crazy ass garza :whew::steviej:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
i just caught up with this show.. two great season finales :ohlawd:

i wish the series went a little faster. alec's family reveal was dope. but other than the reveals, the story doesn't feel like it's progressing much. but the third season is set up nice

my man curtis from 24 was straight beasting with that suit on.. i kinda expected that shyt to come up to his ankles and elbows. :pachaha: i guess the female suits don't come with protection for your dikk :wtb: kira made sure to charge up her gun extra for those nut shots :patrice:

alec and his nonstop simping.. :shaq2: shyt is frustrating to watch.. he KNOWS he's going to own the world.. kellogg got him those bytches for him on his boat.. and he's just got to have the one girl that was paid to spy on him.. :aicmon:

yo that girl's plan was to stand right up in the middle of gunfire, hold up the shyt that everybody is after, throw it over the roof and hope that for whatever reason, they stopped shooting? :dahell:

i watched her take 2 to the chest like :banderas:

i wish julian was a better character.. but everything about dude screams emo faq with that constant :demonic: expression

kira, sonya and crazy ass garza :whew::steviej:

:ufdup: u mean sexy crazy ass garza :noah: she aint the finest but her energy/attitude :noah: she's a lesbian in real life :noah:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I just recently started watching this. I'm on S01E07...so far, it'd been OK...not great, but it gives me something to watch on my lunch break...

I find the acting in it pretty comparable to Falling Skies (which I watch, but can admit it has some MAJOR shortcomings)...B level actors.

I hear that season 2 it much better, so I can't wait to get there...

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
:ufdup: u mean sexy crazy ass garza :noah: she aint the finest but her energy/attitude :noah: she's a lesbian in real life :noah:

:whoa:

that's what i meant breh

:takedat:

I just recently started watching this. I'm on S01E07...so far, it'd been OK...not great, but it gives me something to watch on my lunch break...

I find the acting in it pretty comparable to Falling Skies (which I watch, but can admit it has some MAJOR shortcomings)...B level actors.

I hear that season 2 it much better, so I can't wait to get there...

it goes from ok to pretty good.. never anything close to great imo. like you said, it's kinda just something to watch.

these season finales though :whoo:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The only problem for this show is who do you root for? If you root for the female-lone cop then you're rooting for big corporations to take over the world.. you want to root for the rebels but they're like murderers and not that likable. Granted I've only watched about 4 episodes of the first season but :yeshrug:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
The only problem for this show is who do you root for? If you root for the female-lone cop then you're rooting for big corporations to take over the world.. you want to root for the rebels but they're like murderers and not that likable. Granted I've only watched about 4 episodes of the first season but :yeshrug:

Keep watching, motives/ideals become a little more clearer.