yall ****** aint up on Continuum

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I tried to watch this but man is was so low budget and cheesy.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Luvia Petersen from 'Continuum'

luvia-petersen-as-garza-nude-continuum.png

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what's up with the lack of a public response to this show? the ratings are bad. really bad. losing more faith in the masses, day by day...

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Is this show better than Falling Skies? :scusthov:

If not, that's too bad cuz Falling Skies is terrible too

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Is this show better than Falling Skies? :scusthov:

If not, that's too bad cuz Falling Skies is terrible too

They are both sci fi shows, but other than that they don't really have anything in common. I actually like Falling Skies (although it is never as good as it could be), but you should check out this show. It isn't great from the beginning, but improves as it goes along.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
what's up with the lack of a public response to this show? the ratings are bad. really bad. losing more faith in the masses, day by day...
it got greenlit for a 3rd season.. hopefully season 3 is the last and they wrap it up. no need to drag this time travel shyt out.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I wonder what the time travel snatchers are up to. They got Garza last episode. That fight scene Kira had with them in the alley was pretty dope.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Saw the first couple episodes of season 1 on netflix

Shows seems decent but its too much piff on right now for me to catch up
Finally caught up :whoo:

Season 1 was good but season 2 went to another level

Only thing I dont understand is why doesnt Liber8 or Theasus just kill Alec? That would take care of all there problems wouldnt it?

And I cant believe this dumb ass lil nikka actually used the time travel machine to save a chick that was spying on him and stealing his shyt :snoop:

Carlos joining Theasus was kinda shocking...didnt expect that at all even though I believe hes fighting for the good side

Season 3 gonna be piff :whew:

Hopefully more people start paying attention to this now that it will be coming on in the US too

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Season 2 finale was :ohmy: so many potential plotlines :ohlawd:

Yeah, they set things up nicely with the Freelancers having captured Liber8 and Kira and having them locked up. You have Alec in some alternate timeline trying to save that girl, which I agree with @StanJones that they didn't really set up his motivation greatly why he made the decision he did. He was down for helping Kira throughout the episode then seemed to switch his mind towards the end.

Carlos on his F' the Police steez now that the bald head chief has gone corrupt and is in Eiser's pocket. Speaking of Eiser I did not see him being Alec's father, even if he is telling the truth. James being future Alec's son was a dope twist I didn't see coming either.

Overall season 2 was a nice improvement in quality over season 1 and started to pick up as it progressed. Glad I stuck with it because I was close to dropping the show. It still needs work in some areas in explaining the exact motives of Liber8 and Alec, but there is enough good stuff there to make it a solid sci fi show.