Outer Heaven
They made a huge mistake releasing it on the 24th :francis:

I don't understand how anyone thought releasing
Yakuza 0
Gravity rush 2
Tales of berseria
Resident evil 7

On the same day was a good idea.
I agree. Even though I can cop them all at once, I'm going to buy them one or two at a time. I've seen these games go on sale way too often to bother buying them day one just to have them sit for a month or 2 before I even get around to playing them.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I agree. Even though I can cop them all at once, I'm going to buy them one or two at a time. I've seen these games go on sale way too often to bother buying them day one just to have them sit for a month or 2 before I even get around to playing them.
Exactly

I made my choice,which is RE7 and tales.

And then right after that ni oh and for honor is dropping. And then 2 weeks after that horizon. Then less than 2 weeks after that nier and ghost recon. And then south park.

And I'm copping all of them

:damn:

Not gonna buy this or gr 2 till probably June or July. And I want them but just too many games packed into a small window :whoa:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
They made a huge mistake releasing it on the 24th :francis:

I don't understand how anyone thought releasing
Yakuza 0
Gravity rush 2
Tales of berseria
Resident evil 7

On the same day was a good idea.
interesting i didn't know tales was dropping

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only game I MIGHT buy is RE7. Just waiting to hear what folks on here say about it and VR.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Just got that shipping confirmation :banderas: I'm working on release day but I got the next day off, I dunno if I can get through dishonored 2 in time though I'm only on chapter 4

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I forgot that this was dropping, Id say day one normally but considering how games have been coming out and dropping in price lately Ill grab it eventually, Ive been a fan since 2 (my dumb azz actually imported part 3 on account of how they cut all the extra sh1t on the american release), havent played a yakuza game lately but i finished shenmue last month and that had me wanting to go back to the series, might try that zombie one or the latest installment that i never got around to playing (the one with like 4 characters)

a complete remake of part 1 is coming out in the summer as well :ohhh: