Yakuza: Like a Dragon (PS4/PS5/XB1/XSX/PC)

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Amazon have delayed my steelbook delivery till December 17 :pacspit:

Had to go Digital

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
I wanted to wait til it was out on PS5 to play but I ended up copping on Steam :hamster:and will just get physical also when it drops for PS5

So far i'm really enjoying this I wasn't to sure how I'd feel about a yakuza game being turn based but its actually been p cool, Ichiban being voiced by Nishiki's va is :wow: gonna play the dub when I do a second run to hear my boy Kaiji Tang

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I was interested in this for the turn based style but i was watching someone play it on twitch for a couple of hours and I’m not sure...it feels/looks very slow to me. Like each cut scene is like 10 minutes long and it won’t even be about anything important. Very old school JRPG style.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Tried some of the previous games and the combat was the low point for me.

Turn based combat is actually kinda exciting to me, as I enjoy the day to day life stuff.

Target played me and didn’t send me my copy, but I might cop again if I don’t beat Star Wars before cyberpunk comes out.:ehh:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’m on chapter 4 now this game is flames:banderas:

The characters and story are great. Lots of criminal drama and political intrigue with a bunch of over the top fukkery thrown in for good measure:lolbron:

It’s like Persona meets Saints Row which sounds weird as hell but I’m here for it:ehh:

Last edited:

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
I’m on chapter 4 now this game is flames:banderas:

The characters and story are great. Lots of criminal drama and political intrigue with a bunch of over the top fukkery thrown in for good measure:lolbron:

It’s like Persona meets Saints Row which sounds weird as hell but I’m here for it:ehh:

I'm at the end of chapter 4 rn Ichiban, Nanba and Adachi the dream team :wow:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Tried some of the previous games and the combat was the low point for me.

Turn based combat is actually kinda exciting to me, as I enjoy the day to day life stuff.

Target played me and didn’t send me my copy, but I might cop again if I don’t beat Star Wars before cyberpunk comes out.:ehh:
You like turn based; have you tried Gears tactics?

Daps
Reppin
Hiram Clarke
I'm at the True Full Millennium Tower. I only got one job at 99 for each character, but it's their optimal job. Tried to do the first floor. It's a no go, you need the Stat bonuses from the other jobs. Time to hit the sewers.

Last edited: