Yakuza Kiwami (PS3/PS4) OT

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I would have like to see more of Majima's transformation, also, a lot more of how the leadership in the Yakuza changed between the end of Yakuza 0 and the beginning of Yakuza 1.
A lot of great information got side-paneled when it could have been part of the the actual game.
I agree. Maybe a spin off game is in the works

Gee Mello

Pro
Daps
I would have like to see more of Majima's transformation, also, a lot more of how the leadership in the Yakuza changed between the end of Yakuza 0 and the beginning of Yakuza 1.
A lot of great information got side-paneled when it could have been part of the the actual game.

If they wanted to, a Yakuza .5 is definitely possible. It could feature Goro Mashima and Kiryu's ace, Nishkiyama since Kiryu himself isn't available as the story explains. It could be DLC, 12 - 16 chapters, using the business model for Nishki's gameplay.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
If they wanted to, a Yakuza .5 is definitely possible. It could feature Goro Mashima and Kiryu's ace, Nishkiyama since Kiryu himself isn't available as the story explains. It could be DLC, 12 - 16 chapters, using the business model for Nishki's gameplay.
I highly doubt they'll do that.
They already have Kiwami 2 in the works. They might as well do Kiwami versions for the rest of the series at this point and finally release a physical version of 5 in the US.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Don't play that shyt on Legend difficulty :snoop:
I'm ready to quit over this shyt and I even turned the difficulty down from hard when it asked me. :yeshrug:

The first section is easy but the semi parts are ridiculous.

Edit: Finally beat it. The car chase in 0 wasn't even close to as tortuous as this.

Last edited:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
I'm ready to quit over this shyt and I even turned the difficulty down from hard when it asked me. :yeshrug:

The first section is easy but the semi parts are ridiculous.

Edit: Finally beat it. The car chase in 0 wasn't even close to as tortuous as this.
because this is the carchase that was made for PS2 in the first game, Yakuza 0 had extra shyt that was missing from this one

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Post your thoughts as you play, Kiwami gonna have you like :mjcry::merchant: when it's played right after 0

Just finished Chapter 1 and every character I know got me

8sH1.gif