XXL: The Making of Cormega’s ‘The Realness’

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
How the hell is Nas a student of Mega? Mega was in jail when Nas dropped Illmatic. Mega aint never helped Nas with no lyrics or show Nas how to make songs:stopitslime:

If I remember correct....the line "Lifes a bytch but God forbid the bytch divorce me I'll be flooded with ice so hells fires can't scortch me" was a line Mega did that Nas added to his verse. When him and Nas were beefing Mega brought that up but this was during a time when U could do that if it was ya mans.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
And that was Godfather Don, so it was an honor to work with him. He’s very elusive, I’m trying to find him now to do some work with him.”

that would be so dope, this album is still great front to back.

Daps
Dope read, thanks for posting. This was the album that put me up on Mega. Never really payed attention to him until this dropped. Made me a fan for life. Then The True Meaning dropped and he became one of my all time favorites.

Both them albums bring back some good summer music memories.

Daps
got caught stealing batteries for the cd player when i copped this on release date and had no money left but still wanted to listen on the way home :pachaha:

one of the quintessential qb albums

a 15-year anniversary edition of the album will be coming out in september

487970.jpg

487970_1.jpg

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
got caught stealing batteries for the cd player when i copped this on release date and had no money left but still wanted to listen on the way home :pachaha:

one of the quintessential qb albums

a 15-year anniversary edition of the album will be coming out in september

487970.jpg

487970_1.jpg
Based on that back cover it looks like it will be released on vinyl :blessed: