XXL: The Making of Cormega’s ‘The Realness’

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Remember when my dude was trying to find this in "nobody beats the wiz" and the sales rep thought it was a rock band smh..... Dope ass album

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How the hell is Nas a student of Mega? Mega was in jail when Nas dropped Illmatic. Mega aint never helped Nas with no lyrics or show Nas how to make songs:stopitslime:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I know all the Mobb fans was :mjcry:when they read this

Me and P used to do a bunch of songs. It probably was something that we just did because we always work even when we not working on an album. So it was probably a song we just did, just had it on the side, just laying there. Probably nobody would’ve never heard it if nobody would’ve used it.”

:francis:

origiNel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I know all the Mobb fans was :mjcry:when they read this

Me and P used to do a bunch of songs. It probably was something that we just did because we always work even when we not working on an album. So it was probably a song we just did, just had it on the side, just laying there. Probably nobody would’ve never heard it if nobody would’ve used it.”

:francis:

The stories of how Havoc threw away beats, and all that material they recorded from The Infamous/Hell On Earth time period are absolutely crazy. Not one wack production or Mobb song out of that whole time period, even the beats Havoc gave to other people during that time sounded like they were Hell On Earth throwaways and they were STILL fire.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

It comes with the who am I? CD as well. There was a copy of the DVD on YouTube that was HELLA shorter, so when I got a copy of the full length I couldn't even sit through it in one sitting. HELLA footage, Cormega a real one.

When they get into a confrontation with the police in QB.. Cormega hanging out in the west coast with the mob figaz.. Him leading a game of musical chairs at someone's baby shower... Playing fight night at his house with his boys....
The footage of people talking about Mega having the most absurd gun in the projects.:mjlol:

Classic footage all around, very lucky that he put so much work into it.:whew:

Reading about fallen soldiers :mjcry:

Last edited:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The stories of how Havoc threw away beats, and all that material they recorded from The Infamous/Hell On Earth time period are absolutely crazy. Not one wack production or Mobb song out of that whole time period, even the beats Havoc gave to other people during that time sounded like they were Hell On Earth throwaways and they were STILL fire.
He almost threw Shook Ones Pt 2 out :mjcry:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Wow that's cool they giving mega love

Very slepted on classic