Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (July 29, 2022)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Jeez I'm such a weirdo it's so embarrassing to find out somebody you don't know thinks negatively about you. It hurts me so bad I'm contemplating suicide. I think you've give me the push I need.
i don't care what you do lmao. "at least i won't kill myself" ass :mjlol: seeing what goofy shyt you post next is the main reason regulars even read your posts

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i don't care what you do lmao. "at least i won't kill myself" ass :mjlol: seeing what goofy shyt you post next is the main reason regulars even read your posts
I mean hey everyone needs someone to look down on right? I do an exceptional job of being that guy. Best in the business.

I mean I'm just gonna cut the sarcasm and be honest for a moment. I don't know what's more impressive:

the fact that you're aware of the things I do and say on this forum to any extent at all. I mean I couldn't really tell anybody shyt about what you say.

Or the fact that you think you're informing me of something when you call me a weirdo because I'm into shyt 99% of this forum ain't. I mean you're honestly telling me this like it's breaking news to me. Trust me it ain't.

The fact that you keep repeating shyt I'm not into over and over again like with all the dumb stuff I talk about on these forums I'd somehow be ashamed of it if I actually was. I guess this is some Trump type shyt where if you keep repeating the lie it's supposed to be true?

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Why is everyone in this thread so angry? :picard:
just calling a spade a spade

remind of him dumb shyt he says in the past and he starts rambling nonsense. tell him to explain how gameplay is better in 1 than 2, he leans on reviews because he can't even process his own thoughts - then runs off a "you sound like trump/i bet i won't kill myself/im rubber you are glue :mjcry: " tangent when he realizes that saying stupid shyt will lead to people thinking you're stupid

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I played 2 before 1, because of the remake on Switch....personally thought 1 was low key trash.
qq3AiLn.png

Story was cool but everything else was just so....primitive, for lack of a better word....compared to 2.

Which makes sense, because the 1st game is from 12 years ago. But it was disappointing because I'd heard great things about it.

I guess it's just one of those things where you had to be there when it was new.
rDpQOao.png

Fred.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I was gonna say something about how this game appears to not be as fan service-y as the last 2 but yall go on ahead and talk that shyt:lolbron:

Yeah they definitely toned it down in this game (at least in terms of the main cast)
Probably couldn't be bothered with having a certain subset of Western fans never shutting the fukk up about it. Like go to resetera you will still see people complaining now when the game released 4 years ago

I played 2 before 1, because of the remake on Switch....personally thought 1 was low key trash.
qq3AiLn.png

Story was cool but everything else was just so....primitive, for lack of a better word....compared to 2.

Which makes sense, because the 1st game is from 12 years ago. But it was disappointing because I'd heard great things about it.

I guess it's just one of those things where you had to be there when it was new.
rDpQOao.png

Fred.

The original was a bit of a product of it's time due to that entire gen being pretty much a massive disappointment in terms of JRPGs. Especially the awful FF XIII games. This past gen has been basically back to Japanese devs making good RPGs out the ass again so it won't stand out as much

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
qq3AiLn.png

rDpQOao.png

Fred.

The 1st game was a product of it's time but I got the definitive edition on switch and went back to it and I still had fun with it, though two took the good stuff from that and distilled it to a much better essence.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Threw 2 into the bushes due to the early hours. Felt like I was trudging through a mush-mouth, cliché voice acted script.

This game looks the same with terrible voice acting again but looks like heat. I'm going to be tricked buying this day one. Hope this is better but I'll wait on reviews.

Can't get away from this cell shaded aesthetic, can we?

:francis:

I never even bought 2. The character design was so bad in 1 that I looked at 2 n noped out.

1 from what I understand is more highly regarded in most circles, as the character design was terrible but nothing was as juvenile as the redhead in the lingerie costume, nor were there any creep camera shots.

I'd love 1 if the character design was better and the battle system wasn't a mmolite.

2s pervert designs + nonsensically dense cinderblock of a battle system(show that to someone who doesn't play jrpgs and they'll run away in terror) + anime trope writing means 1 imo is better.

3 looks way better just in character design alone, if they're retooling and streamlining the battle system to be more intuitive, I'm there day one.

Maybe 3rd times the charm?

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed playing through Definitive Edition again during the early pandemic more than my initial playthrough of XC2 but these are two of my all time favs

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
I never even bought 2. The character design was so bad in 1 that I looked at 2 n noped out.

1 from what I understand is more highly regarded in most circles, as the character design was terrible but nothing was as juvenile as the redhead in the lingerie costume, nor were there any creep camera shots.

I'd love 1 if the character design was better and the battle system wasn't a mmolite.

2s pervert designs + nonsensically dense cinderblock of a battle system(show that to someone who doesn't play jrpgs and they'll run away in terror) + anime trope writing means 1 imo is better.

3 looks way better just in character design alone, if they're retooling and streamlining the battle system to be more intuitive, I'm there day one.

Maybe 3rd times the charm?

I agree with the design comment. I couldn't get into the designs of the main characters at all in either 1 or 2. Looked like Lego wear or Walmart for children.