Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (July 29, 2022)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You anime nerds are weird. Xenoblade doesn't warrant this type of reaction

This isn't even about Xenoblade. That guy is constantly stepping to me on these forums like a condescending prick because we don't agree on anything. I just disagreed and he immediately he launches into a personal attack. Not really sure what his deal is.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
This isn't even about Xenoblade. That guy is constantly stepping to me on these forums like a condescending prick because we don't agree on anything. I just disagreed and he immediately he launches into a personal attack. Not really sure what his deal is.

His video came up on my youtube algorithm thingy. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a mental problem.

This nikka over doing it:hhh::francis:

:deadmanny: i mean am happy too but chill:krs:

Another one.

What's wrong with these guys? The last Xenoblade game was hot garbage.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You trying to dismiss general consensuses and elevate your own opinion to some higher plane is typical.

Me and you we disagree. We won't ever see eye to eye on anything it so what's the point of arguing about it? Obvious next step is ok what's the overall consensus? More people agree with me that 1 is better than 2. Problem solved.
thought so. like upping aggregate reviews and shyt is anything but popular bad takes from people who share a brain cell is some reference point :mjlol: shadow of mordor got a game of the year award - want to tell everyone its one of the best games ever made? ight.

1's gameplay is not fukking with 2 in any way. even if you want to play preference in one post then hide behind reviews in the next. you are still not going to try and say how Jin, Malos, Praetor, etc are beaten out by any of the villains in 1 until the very end of the game without looking dumb and wasting someone's time.

if you want to complain about gacha sure. that's fair
you got a habit of being a weirdo and stay trying to convince people otherwise :yeshrug:

its been a few weeks. ain't there some other loli hentai simulator the people need to know about?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Day one. I’m ready to preorder neow. And imma need them to port X.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Xenoblade chronicles one of the most overrated mediocre jrpgs ever. Terrible cast, a million fetch quests, piss poor combat system. Only exceptional thing about this series is the ost is amazing. Everything else is graded on the nintendo curve cuz that shyt has not aged well at all

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
thought so. like upping aggregate reviews and shyt is anything but popular bad takes from people who share a brain cell is some reference point :mjlol: shadow of mordor got a game of the year award - want to tell everyone its one of the best games ever made? ight.

1's gameplay is not fukking with 2 in any way. even if you want to play preference in one post then hide behind reviews in the next. you are still not going to try and say how Jin, Malos, Praetor, etc are beaten out by any of the villains in 1 until the very end of the game without looking dumb and wasting someone's time.

if you want to complain about gacha sure. that's fair
you got a habit of being a weirdo and stay trying to convince people otherwise :yeshrug:

its been a few weeks. ain't there some other loli hentai simulator the people need to know about?
It's always fascinating when you learn about yourself from a random person online that couldn't even ID you if they saw you in the public. Those are always the people that know you best.

I mean I didn't even know I liked loli hentai simulators until you said it. I don't know the names of any can you please tell me which ones I like so I can actually try them. Because I have to be concurrent with what you God online incarnate says about me.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
These games are trash and cringey as fukk. I don’t know how y’all stomach these third rate cliche anime characters

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Could'nt get pass the awful first few hours of 2, really wanna check this series out but that shyt reallyyyy turned me off.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Could'nt get pass the awful first few hours of 2, really wanna check this series out but that shyt reallyyyy turned me off.
1’s dub is really good. Maybe try 1? It’s one of the best Jrpg dubs out their imo.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Threw 2 into the bushes due to the early hours. Felt like I was trudging through a mush-mouth, cliché voice acted script.

This game looks the same with terrible voice acting again but looks like heat. I'm going to be tricked buying this day one. Hope this is better but I'll wait on reviews.

Can't get away from this cell shaded aesthetic, can we?

:francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It's always fascinating when you learn about yourself from a random person online that couldn't even ID you if they saw you in the public. Those are always the people that know you best.

I mean I didn't even know I liked loli hentai simulators until you said it. I don't know the names of any can you please tell me which ones I like so I can actually try them. Because I have to be concurrent with what you God online incarnate says about me.
:mjlol: from acting like muv luv is some profound discourse waiting to happen and you gotta post a thread to celebrate the discovery to waking up an old ass thread to post fan made 3d hentai to compliment the voice acting, you need to be happy people keep taking you as a running joke and not the straight up weirdo you are

Just had the most shocking moment of my gaming career
Fire Emblem: Three Houses | Switch | Out Now

and this ain't even bringing up the other random gems you drop elsewhere

somebody reminding ppl how you sound ain't a personal attack :laff: you put more thought into how some teenage girl moans than some game is laid out

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:mjlol: from acting like muv luv is some profound discourse waiting to happen and you gotta post a thread to celebrate the discovery to waking up an old ass thread to post fan made 3d hentai to compliment the voice acting, you need to be happy people keep taking you as a running joke and not the straight up weirdo you are
Jeez I'm such a weirdo it's so embarrassing to find out somebody you don't know thinks negatively about you. It hurts me so bad I'm contemplating suicide. I think you've give me the push I need.