XCOM 2 Official Thread - Console Version Releasing In Sept. 2016

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps

April 23rd, $10

:mjgrin:
this game is dense as hell, so much content. each DLC is like a new game. honestly I've never even finished a game as I play on Ironman on the hardest difficulty and typically lose or rage quit but it's still piff :blessed:.

EDIT:
This looks like a spinoff that is being labeled as a DLC, but it looks cool as the mechanics are we what are all used to.

Last edited:

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Huge fan of this game. I was Apprehensive about getting this for the switch since this runs like ass on the 4. Theres definitely a big graphics down grade on top of stuttering and delays. But all in all it's a pretty solid so far.

Rell Shyt

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game is so hard and so frustrating much more than the first one, BUT

I......can't......stop.....playing.

:ohlawd:

XCOM2 is straight crack. I have to delete off everything because it’s one of the few games that I will play for 8 hours if I even load up

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This game is so hard and so frustrating much more than the first one, BUT

I......can't......stop.....playing.

:ohlawd:

I feel like enemy unknown is harder overall from front to back. Chryssalids alone made that game hard if you didnt already know what you were getting into. The chryssalids in XCOM 2 are chumps in comparison. Enemy Within made the game easier.

The original XCOM 2 the easiest overall to me, WotC made the late game easier but the early game harder.

I beat the OG XCOM 2 and enemy within on the first shot, but enemy unknown and WotC both took me multiple tries to beat.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I feel like enemy unknown is harder overall from front to back. Chryssalids alone made that game hard if you didnt already know what you were getting into. The chryssalids in XCOM 2 are chumps in comparison. Enemy Within made the game easier.

The original XCOM 2 the easiest overall to me, WotC made the late game easier but the early game harder.

I beat the OG XCOM 2 and enemy within on the first shot, but enemy unknown and WotC both took me multiple tries to beat.

I'll say this, my squad is finally getting decent and the difficulty is more sheer numbers and the time limits. So you may be right, it might be easier on the back 9.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN

I found Enemy Unknown to be a lot easier (the second half of the game anyway) once you maxed out your snipers with field scout you could one-hit most enemies from infinite range. They understandably nerfed that class in the sequel.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I found Enemy Unknown to be a lot easier (the second half of the game anyway) once you maxed out your snipers with field scout you could one-hit most enemies from infinite range. They understandably nerfed that class in the sequel.

True. But for a first time playthrough I'll give EU the edge for the hardest one