XCOM 2 Official Thread - Console Version Releasing In Sept. 2016

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Yo....when are we getting some games in, breh.

I was playing w/ @Jayrose3 and we were shutting shyt down in Ghost Recon.

What multiplayer games are you fukking w/ nowadays?
I been playing a lot of single player shyt im juggling like 10 games lol. Multiplayer wise i been on killing floor 2 or division lately.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Skirmishers are filthy as fukk late game:picard:

:dahell: Really? I never used them. They sucked dikk. I do have a Ranger tho that can wipe out an entire squad of just about anything other than Andromedons in one turn. I call him Jason *hockey mask*.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:dahell: Really? I never used them. They sucked dikk. I do have a Ranger tho that can wipe out an entire squad of just about anything other than Andromedons in one turn. I call him Jason *hockey mask*.
its the hardest class to use and build but arguably the best imo

i could damn near solo some maps with them. its just that you gotta treat them like gunslingers and really abuse the overwatch abilities that they have - being able to interrupt actions means that they're essentially your own version of the alien rulers. a few things you need are the parkour ability fro the GTS, weapon mod upgrades (increased effect, as well as 3 slots for hair trigger and repeater), and some creativity.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Of all this games that I started and never finished this one bugs me the most. I would like to finish it still. I must have been close to the end, and my squad was tough as fukk :wow:

Incredible game