XCOM 2 Official Thread - Console Version Releasing In Sept. 2016

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I love XCom2, but it all comes down to NEVER letting the enemy shoot back under any circumstances

Once you solidify that, pick your battles so that you're never overwhelmed, and understand that there's literally no reason to not level the entire map with explosives once you've got the opportunity - the game is a breeze.

Just never let the enemy shoot.

There's enemy types in Xcom2 that I STILL don't have a clue about when it comes to their actual abilities. Never will.

Last edited:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
This game is so hard and so frustrating much more than the first one, BUT

I......can't......stop.....playing.

:ohlawd:

Never had a problem but ive only beaten on regular. Commander difficulty look like hell lmao

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I have this game on Xbox and I love it but I haven't been able to load or run the game without it crashing for almost 2-3 years. Is there any kind of fix or solution to this problem?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
tried to play this again after midnight suns got me in the mood and…..yuck.

The ps4 version of this game is just wack. Text and ui is too tiny, resolution is ugly, and loading times are unbearable.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
WotC has consumed all of my free time. This shyt don't make no sense :snoop:

I got new heaters on ice due to this :damn:

It's hard as fukk in the beginning but once you finally get mag/gauss weapons, plated armor, and the right attachments with stable squads for rotation :banderas:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
WotC has consumed all of my free time. This shyt don't make no sense :snoop:

I got new heaters on ice due to this :damn:

It's hard as fukk in the beginning but once you finally get mag/gauss weapons, plated armor, and the right attachments with stable squads for rotation :banderas:

WOTC is good, but still easy cuz you can create super soldiers with the covert ops bonuses.

Played LW2 (mod) and loved it, never got into the LWotc Mod, dont think my pc can handle it :to:

Waiting on XCOM3 but Firaxis probably focused on Midnight Suns