Xbox1 wont support MP3 & AAC/M4A audio files. Will only support Play To as DLNA server after patch.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
You can stream music from computer and it still plays cd. Its still more than Ps4
Let me quote myself since most overlooked it. The X1 can multitask use your browser to play music or use dlna "certification pending" does not mean it will not work at launch. Its already working.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: quit trying to make it like its the same situation. You can stream music/movies directly from your PC. You can play CD's and dlna will be supported.

On ps4 you cant do any of that. $60 subscription or nothing:ufdup:

They don't know anything about that. Never ripped a cd in my life. But I'll stream my whole library to my 360. You don't rip cd's cause you then have to name them. I was wondering where my nba 2k14 custom sounds went and now I know. They took them out cause sony couldn't do that. Maybe after they patch it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Play to is already working on dev units. Obviously they have already done whatever they needed to do to enable that.

Obviously not since they just said they are working on the DLNA certification.

If the DLNA certification isn't complete by launch...you won't be streaming anything as well.

We'll see.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Obviously not since they just said they are working on the DLNA certification.

If the DLNA certification isn't complete by launch...you won't be streaming anything as well.

We'll see.

Sony says we"ll think about it. And y'all are convinced its done

M$ says it will work at launch and y'all trying to find a way to scrutinize their wording to make it seem like it won't work.

:scusthov: at you dudes.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is exactly what I said would happen

:snoop:

You dudes are nuts.

Make up your own stories and hope, while Sony continues to lie and shyt on you.

They have not said anything about the next update, but you believe a nameless faceless forum personality knows the internals of sony's business plan.:snoop:

Microsoft can give public statements and y'all will still scrutinize it to the point where y'all scouring the Internet and reading fine print to find fault.

But Sony gives you totaly BS PR answers and its all good.

They can lie and mislead you about the product your buying, but it's all good cause gaf said so

Never seen so many irrational grown ass men congregate in one place.:wow:

:scusthov: at you dudes

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
these modern consoles are pathetic. we are slowly moving into an era where you never own anything.. you just sort of lease it from a company via subscription. disgusting