Xbox will stream NFL net and Redzone

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
HBOGO, NFL net, Netflix, hulu, amazon prime(I get all mine free)..I dont have 1 reason to get cable now, the xbox pays for itself in less than a year :wow:

Yup. nikkas callin it a cablebox like its a bad thing. shyts about to be a cable-replacement-box.

Now NFL Redzone joins the party??
bnijkIc.png

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
If killzone 1-3 didn't exist then maybe. But I don't think a game as ever turned into a breakout hit on its 4 sequel.
Killzone 2 & 3 weren't quality to you? I know they weren't smash blockbuster hits but does a game need to be to be dope? They were dope ass titles. Can't speak on 1 but I heard that was a flop

& they're pushing shadow fall like they need to be to make it the smash hit they want it to be. Sorta like how they tried with resistance but that game was always sub par. Killzone has a way bigger budget behind it & after killzone 3 I'm confident in the mechanics, and after seeing the changes in multiplayer this could very well be the first classic FPS on next gen consoles :wow:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
if its free than that is pretty big, but what if i already have nfl season pass? :ld:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Yup. nikkas callin it a cablebox like its a bad thing. shyts about to be a cable-replacement-box.

Now NFL Redzone joins the party??
bnijkIc.png

I can already use my 360 as a replacement box for my UVerse cable

Xbox actual appears to be trying to save TV and Cable as we know it, by making you not have to turn off the TV to enjoy their system, theyre introducing a whole new world of multitasking

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Killzone 2 & 3 weren't quality to you? I know they weren't smash blockbuster hits but does a game need to be to be dope? They were dope ass titles. Can't speak on 1 but I heard that was a flop

They were good, but good isnt enough for the crowded fps genre.

Unless your a big fps fan you aren't missing anything by skipping those games.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
They were good, but good isnt enough for the crowded fps genre.

Unless your a big fps fan you aren't missing anything by skipping those games.
You aren't missing anything if you don't play call of duty, battlefield, halo (after 3), etc. either though

I think with this new tech + improved mechanics + a robust multiplayer experience which I frankly have not seen on any other FPS to date.. This joint will be better than good.

All will be told come November :shaq:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You aren't missing anything if you don't play call of duty, battlefield, halo (after 3), etc. either though

I think with this new tech + improved mechanics + a robust multiplayer experience which I frankly have not seen on any other FPS to date.. This joint will be better than good.

Nah you can't skip halo. And multiplayer is where all the other shooters are better than killzone. people will be playing cod and bf4 this Christmas.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Nah you can't skip halo. And multiplayer is where all the other shooters are better than killzone. people will be playing cod and bf4 this Christmas.
Halo 4 was skippable nikka. lets be real.

& According to the preorders, people will be playing killzone too.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

:rudy: FOH that's what jealous stans told themselves, but it was still one of the best rated and best selling games last year.

And the wii u sold out in preorders too, and see see how many people are playing that :scusthov:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So you can't get it without a cable subscription apparently.

Sooooo.....you just can't change the channel to the NFL Network or The Redzone Channel?

No hate, just asking. :ld:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

& they're pushing shadow fall like they need to be to make it the smash hit they want it to be. Sorta like how they tried with resistance but that game was always sub par. Killzone has a way bigger budget behind it & after killzone 3 I'm confident in the mechanics, and after seeing the changes in multiplayer this could very well be the first classic FPS on next gen consoles :wow:
Killzone are not "classics" :stopitslime: Do you know what the word "classic" means?
A game that sucks/underachieved cannot then be called classic. Nobody ever called Vanilla Ice "classic"
But 3cepts do love dat c00n culture :patrice:
if its free than that is pretty big, but what if i already have nfl season pass? :ld:
Well since you say you not getting an xbox one, how about you take your dumbass out of this thread o' champions :win:

Here's the 2nd straight post with you 1.) Acting like Halo isn't the biggest FPS franchise next to COD. Its part of the trinity of COD/BF/Halo :ufdup:
Halo 4 alone sold more than Killzone 1/2/3/vita version COMBINED but here you are talking this dumbshyt
2.) You mentioned Killzone 4 mechanics the last two post, talked about how you liked KZ3 so you hoping KZ4 improves on the improvements of KZ3. But the "mechanics" are more like KZ2 :wtf:
Its not uncommon for PS Fanboys to stan titles they have no intentions of playing, you don't even read up on this. I have no intentions of getting KZ4, but I read up on it and pay attention to see if things changed for the better. They didn't, so I'm not even checking for this. Neither are you :laff:

I'll give you $1000 in coli cash if you can name the last time "xbots" made a big deal about pre-orders on 360 :popcorn:
So you can't get it without a cable subscription apparently.

Sooooo.....you just can't change the channel to the NFL Network or The Redzone Channel?

No hate, just asking. :ld:
Oh :umad:
And why you straight up lying bruh? Where did you "apparently" get that from?
Not saying you right or wrong, I'm asking where did you hear that from while calling you a liar in advance
Because we all know :uFURIOUS: we seen it in the NFL XB1 Sunday Ticket joint. First it wasn't Max, then it wasn't possible on xbox. You been crying for MONTHS about Xbox features you jealous of. The ESPN app has been vastly expanded on XB1 as well. If you don't have cable, and you working 75% of the time?
I love me some dumbo's circus but you gonna need something more "current" so your kid can relate bruh
Rekkapryde Jr shouldn't know who shot JR, nikka :snoop: