ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Ryse is gonna surprise GOTY :troll:

Naw but i think it hits at least and 8/10
Ryse boutta get a 6/10

I get a huge rush job vibe from it. If it happens to be a hit, I'll cop. I want to eat on both consoles at launch but I, not paying for a half assed title for either system.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
so i need a subscription?
Yep, to even really take advantage of this you gotta be paying for netflix, Hulu, and multiple NFL services ON TOP of the Xbox live fee.

Don't listen to the habitual uninformed duck tales master.

No subscription needed, Xbox worked a deal with NFL to get all of this stuff baked into the system. Red Zone and NFL network out the box :wow:

You'll need an xbox live subscription of course. But if you can't afford 5 dollars a month for xbox live you shouldn't be in the market to buy a 500$ system at launch

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Spark ain't a new experience, littlebigplanet gave birth to the DNA of that game whether you wanna admit it or not

Spark is definitely a big step forward though

& there were no load times on GTA San Andreas on PS2 :troll:
It's not a new concept, but it is going to be a new experience, LBP was my shyt, but this is a whole new level.....it gonna be free too man :whew: bruh you need to get is on pc if you arent getting an Xbox

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Don't listen to the habitual uninformed duck tales master.

No subscription needed, Xbox worked a deal with NFL to get all of this stuff baked into the system. Red Zone and NFL network out the box :wow:

You'll need an xbox live subscription of course. But if you can't afford 5 dollars a month for xbox live you shouldn't be in the market to buy a 500$ system at launch
Red zone free?

tumblr_msdc31P8h91r6xisho1_400.gif

That's kind of a big deal..

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I don't see a real advantage. I mean i guess its cool but I can pull up red zone on my ipad and keep my entire screen dedicated to gaming.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Red zone free?

tumblr_msdc31P8h91r6xisho1_400.gif

That's kind of a big deal..

During its Xbox One reveal event this past May, Microsoft announced a major deal with the NFL — reportedly worth $400 million over the next five years — that makes the company an official partner of the league for endeavors that will put an NFL app on Xbox One and Surface tablets on NFL sidelines.

The centerpiece of the NFL on Xbox One app is a live feed of NFL Network, the league's all-football, all-the-time cable television channel. That includes NFL RedZone, the channel that goes from game to game as teams enter the region inside the 20-yard line. In addition, the app brings in content from the NFL website, such as live scores and highlights. And finally, people who play fantasy football on the NFL site will be able to track their teams and leagues.

When your company isn't on the verge of bankruptcy, you can drop 400 mil to make sure your costumers have the best experience on your console, whether they're gaming, watching TV & shows, or just enjoying the built in premium apps

Will be waiting for you on the other side :smugbiden:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ryse boutta get a 6/10

I get a huge rush job vibe from it. If it happens to be a hit, I'll cop. I want to eat on both consoles at launch but I, not paying for a half assed title for either system.
I cant afford a PS4, and im tryna spend a month in spain next summer for school hopefully, so I need all the money I can get (anybody reading this who wants to donate to my trip, help a young brother out PayPal is just a click away), I want somebody to buy me one the order looks different, and I wanna play :sadcam:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
When your company isn't on the verge of bankruptcy, you can drop 400 mil to make sure your costumers have the best experience on your console, whether they're gaming, watching TV & shows, or just enjoying the built in premium apps

Will be waiting for you on the other side :smugbiden:
I've been told everybody I'm double dipping at launch & ima have all kinds of pics to prove it.

You can enjoy the vanilla but I'm going Neapolitan this gen :noah:

Sony still gonna crush buildings when them exclusives drop :ufdup: