Xbox will stream NFL net and Redzone

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Spark, Dead rising 3, and KI > every game show for ps4 so far :blessed::gladbron::stylin::mjpls::mj::ooh::lawd:
Spark is :ohlawd: can't wait to play it.

& I'm hyped for dead rising too all bullshyt aside

But that's it & y'all know it. KI is about to be a trash fighter I guarantee it won't even be at EVO next year.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
If they come through with this cloud stuff, I can see a scenario where your playing 2k alongside a real game and the A.I. In the game changes with real life:wow:

Lebron gets hot in real life, he starts bussin ass in the game

And I get to witness it all seamlessly on one screen:lawd:
That sounds corny as fukk nikka

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This seals the deal for me. Xbox Won will literally do everything entertainment wise you could possibly ever want

This will be a system seller once word gets out. NFL is by far the biggest sport in America, this will be a huge selling point around launch in the heart of the NFL season.

Has there ever been a console, or entertainment device for that matter, that does as much as the X1 can?
No but if these nikkas tell you, its okay they dont need it they have 5 devices that can do it, and xbox brings nothing new. :bryan:

It;s like nikkas hating on the iPhone back in the day, talking bout im good I got a phone, ipod, and gameboy what do I need an iPhone for what new does it bring...I guess for yall nothing we :eat:tho one our one device to rule them all

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
You mad as fukk :laff:

It's because I'm right. How many NFL apps do y'all need? It's good to have options but c'mon breh.

Lets see some game announcements. They can announce the NFL 4th Quarter service, the NFL 1st and Goal Service, The NFL Super Bowl package. Etc. Where are the games?

& May I remind you.This is an Xbox thread, no need to bring up PS4, I'm just asking a question about the Xbox which seems to have more NFL services than actual games :merchant:

Xbox One bout to be a jack of all trades, does it all, mediocre at everything :wow:

Including gaming :wow:

You so furious :wow:

It's not about the apps, it's about apps while I'm gaming, no more limitations, no more picking and choosing. Just being entertained like only the Xbox can :ohlawd:

thats what you don't get fanboy, we got the games, we got the camera, we got the apps, AT THE SAME DAMN TIME

Xbox Won is limitless. Which is why you ran in here within a minute of the thread being made to make some stupid statement about watching the NFL 51 different ways. No playstanley, theres only one way to watch it, while I game at the same time. Something you CANT do :damn:

:umad: ??????

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
No but if these nikkas tell you, its okay they dont need it they have 5 devices that can do it, and xbox brings nothing new. :bryan:

It;s like nikkas hating on the iPhone back in the day, talking bout im good I got a phone, ipod, and gameboy what do I need an iPhone for what new does it bring...I guess for yall nothing we :eat:tho one our one device to rule them all
You right. If I had subscriptions 15 different NFL services & wanted them in one box I'd be happy too.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

But that's it & y'all know it. KI is about to be a trash fighter I guarantee it won't even be at EVO next year.
All impressions of KI have been very good. It's looking to be a great fighter.

And y'all are forgetting the juggernaut that is Forza.

Xbox one owners will be eating good this Christmas and beyond

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
You so furious :wow:

It's not about the apps, it's about apps while I'm gaming, no more limitations, no more picking and choosing. Just being entertained like only the Xbox can :ohlawd:

thats what you don't get fanboy, we got the games, we got the camera, we got the apps, AT THE SAME DAMN TIME

Xbox Won is limitless. Which is why you ran in here within a minute of the thread being made to make some stupid statement about watching the NFL 51 different ways. No playstanley, theres only one way to watch it, while I game at the same time. Something you CANT do :damn:

:umad: ??????

That's the thing. I don't care about watching a game while I play a game. I focus on what I'm doing. If I wanted to watch the game too I'd stream it from my phone & look down when there's downtime. I'm not buying the Xbox to view two things at once. My TV had that capability for years.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
All impressions of KI have been very good. It's looking to be a great fighter.

And y'all are forgetting the juggernaut that is Forza.

Xbox one owners will be eating good this Christmas and beyond
Yea impressions impressions. nikkas like killzone too nikka. You gonna give that game props?

Lets let those official reviews drop & we'll compare meta critic scores :shaq:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I dont give two shyts about evo, I skiped out on fights pretty much this gen becaus the D-pad was so trash on the xbox, but I do got street fighter 4 on ps3, but im not really into them like that KI looks good tho, but those games are good until TF comes, what does PS4 have? a bunch of indies, and killzone which is just a prettier version, games like spark will be a new experience, and dead rising too because of the lack of load times, plus because of the # of zombies on screen at once, PS4 hasnt shown anything, but a few nice looking games :manny: no new experiences so far

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yea impressions impressions. nikkas like killzone too nikka. You gonna give that game props?

Lets let those official reviews drop & we'll compare meta critic scores :shaq:
Ryse is gonna surprise GOTY :troll:

Naw but i think it hits at least and 8/10

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I dont give two shyts about evo, I skiped out on fights pretty much this gen becaus the D-pad was so trash on the xbox, but I do got street fighter 4 on ps3, but im not really into them like that KI looks good tho, but those games are good until TF comes, what does PS4 have? a bunch of indies, and killzone which is just a prettier version, games like spark will be a new experience, and dead rising too because of the lack of load times, plus because of the # of zombies on screen at once, PS4 hasnt shown anything, but a few nice looking games :manny: no new experiences so far
Spark ain't a new experience, littlebigplanet gave birth to the DNA of that game whether you wanna admit it or not

Spark is definitely a big step forward though

& there were no load times on GTA San Andreas on PS2 :troll: