Xbox Stan Exposes The Hypocrisy Of Sony Fans

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do you keep harping on when it was announced?
The point is that Stans are hypocritical, we can shyt on Xbox stans all day and all night no matter where on the internet they are, but now when the topic is about PlayStation stans: “Well, they aren’t on The Coli so...”.
The point is that Grounded was shyt on when it was first shown and has been shyt on ever since by Sony stans across the internet, and today that criteria has changed for obvious reasons.
  • Because the tweet was made today, in response to a game shown late last year for XBox One/PC to compare to some games shown today in a next gen reveal stream
  • Pretends that the game was shyt on(by Sony stans online) just because it simply was an Xbox game and not because it wasn't a pretty crappy looking game. Did people shyt on Ori?
  • The game is an Xbox first party title. It's pretty evident why he's bringing it up.
How is this not easy to see what he's bugged about? :mjlol:

Last edited:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Why do you keep harping on when it was announced?
The point is that Stans are hypocritical, we can shyt on Xbox stans all day and all night no matter where on the internet they are, but now when the topic is about PlayStation stans: “Well, they aren’t on The Coli so...”.
The point is that Grounded was shyt on when it was first shown and has been shyt on ever since by Sony stans across the internet, and today that criteria has changed for obvious reasons.
That game deserves to be shyt on , especially coming from a Studio like obsidian.
Xbots were hyping that game knowing that it looked awful.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That game deserves to be shyt on , especially coming from a Studio like obsidian.
Yeah they'll leave this out. I forgot it was from Obsidian, a hyped up developer.

If Naughty Dog next game looked like the game in the OP people would shyt on it.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
  • Because the tweet was made today, in response to a game shown late last year for XBox One/PC
  • Pretends that the game was shyt on(by Sony stans online) just because it simply was an Xbox game and not because it wasn't a pretty crappy looking game. Did people shyt on Ori?
  • The game is an Xbox first party title. It's pretty evident why he's bringing it up.
How is this not easy to see what he's bugged about?

Breh, he brought it up because he’s attempting to highlight the hypocrisy towards Xbox.:what:
There were several games that shared a more cartoony aesthetic to Grounded that are being touted as serving a purpose to bring “Diversity to the platform.”.
The energy is not the same, and you know it. That’s why you keep bringing up irrelevant points.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, he brought it up because he’s attempting to highlight the hypocrisy towards Xbox.:what:
There were several games that shared a more cartoony aesthetic to Grounded that are being touted as serving a purpose to bring “Diversity to the platform.”.
The energy is not the same, and you know it. That’s why you keep bringing up irrelevant points.
:mindblown:

What is so hard to understand here?

Grounded was A game shown at a small stream for Xbox One PC. It wasn't a showcase of games coming to a brand new platform.

It was also HYPED up because it was coming from OBSIDIAN.

Fast forward today, this is the FIRST time they're showing games for PS5 to a worldwide audience and of course games for all demographics will be shown. Was anyone hyping up those "kiddy" games shown today? No right? Why? because they know what was the purpose of them being shown. How is this not relevant to the discussion? It's perfectly clear Smoove is just butthurt nobody gives a fukk about some dumb ass kids game for Xbox. If cats was hyping up Sony studio games and Sony ended up showing no realistic AAA games and showed only kiddy games from Sony 1st party studios he'd have a point but that's not what happened.

It being an exclusive is VERY relevant. You can't say he's pointing out hypocrisy but fail to realize the game's he's showing are kiddy third party games that'll be on BOTH platforms. Lol I don't even know why I'm talking about this game because I don't care about any of those games lol. Dude is a hardcore stan, of course he's going to find hypocrisy. It's just like the Xbox fans on here who suddenly find games like Uncharted or God of War to not be "that great" when we know damn well if it was a Xbox game they'd be screaming it's praises. I'm not trying to keep going on with this, Smoove will pull up anything to fit his perspective lmao.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps

Breh, I have not said anything about the quality of the game. I am talking specifically about the reaction to games like this when they are shown by different platform holders. I wouldn’t be surprised if Grounded was in development before Microsoft even purchased Obsidian, similar to Ninja Theory and Bleeding Edge. Who says that this is the only game Obsidian has in development?

:mindblown:

What is so hard to understand here?

Grounded was A game shown at a small stream for Xbox One PC. It wasn't a showcase of games coming to a brand new platform.

It was also HYPED up because it was coming from OBSIDIAN.

Fast forward today, this is the FIRST time they're showing games for PS5 to a worldwide audience and of course games for all demographics will be shown. Was anyone hyping up those "kiddy" games shown today? No right? Why? because they know what was the purpose of them being shown. How is this not relevant to the discussion? It's perfectly clear Smoove is just butthurt nobody gives a fukk about some dumb ass game for Xbox. If cats was hyping up Sony studio games and Sony ended up showing no realistic AAA games and showed only kiddy games from Sony 1st party studios he'd have a point but that's not what happened. It being an exclusive is VERY relevant. You can't say he's pointing out hypocrisy but fail to realize the game's he's showing are kiddy third party games that'll be on BOTH platforms. Lol I don't even know why I'm talking about this game because I don't care about any of those games lol.

I’m gonna agree to disagree, because you dead set on points I’m not even making.
I well aware that Smoove is salty, but his point is valid based on the stans he is referring to.

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Demon Souls
  • Little Devil Inside
  • Lena
  • Godfall
  • Project Aria
  • Spiderman
I cannot stand the demonic opinions of Yacubins. These games have unique aspect to them and even those with similar aesthetic components (to XBOX) feature differemt mechanics and setting. Another misconception I am seeing is that if Sony presents 25 games, everyone must clamor to purchase all 25 games. Of those I've mentioned you can add in Resident Evil, Solar Ash and Deathloop as games which impressed ME. This doesn't mean I won't be getting Stray, Pragmata and Returnal. Rather for those I need to see more to buy into the concept. Bugsnax, Goodbye Volcano aren't my cup of tea but there's a demographic for them. This is the luxury of Gaming Company which caters for Gamers WITH Games. Everyone EATS.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Breh, I have not said anything about the quality of the game. I am talking specifically about the reaction to games like this when they are shown by different platform holders. I wouldn’t be surprised if Grounded was in development before Microsoft even purchased Obsidian, similar to Ninja Theory and Bleeding Edge. Who says that this is the only game Obsidian has in development?

I’m gonna agree to disagree, because you dead set on points I’m not even making.
I well aware that Smoove is salty, but his point is valid based on the stans he is referring to.

But which games is the guy on the OP referring to? Yeah there some kid friendly games but they dont look as bland as Grounded.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Demon Souls
  • Little Devil Inside
  • Lena
  • Godfall
  • Project Aria
  • Spiderman
I cannot stand the demonic opinions of Yacubins. These games have unique aspect to them and even those with similar aesthetic components (to XBOX) feature differemt mechanics and setting. Another misconception I am seeing is that if Sony presents 25 games, everyone must clamor to purchase all 25 games. Of those I've mentioned you can add in Resident Evil, Solar Ash and Deathloop as games which impressed ME. This doesn't mean I won't be getting Stray, Pragmata and Returnal. Rather for those I need to see more to buy into the concept. Bugsnax, Goodbye Volcano aren't my cup of tea but there's a demographic for them. This is the luxury of Gaming Company which caters for Gamers WITH Games. Everyone EATS.
Games like.

Call of the Sea
Chorus
The Medium

Looked great at the Xbox conference but were called trash “indie” games.

People complained the larger games like AssCreed and Hellblade didn’t show enough gameplay.

On the flip side all those indies are called a “diverse library” on PS5

and nobody cares about the lack of gameplay in the larger games.

Sony stans are a wild bunch:mjlol:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
I never even heard of Grounded, so what the fukk is this nikka talking about?:mjlol:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
But which games is the guy on the OP referring to? Yeah there some kid friendly games but they dont look as bland as Grounded.

I assume he’s referring to games with a cartoony artsyle.
Let me put this out there, I have absolutely no interest in Grounded, but I do see the difference in reaction to games like Grounded depending on who they’re announced or shown by. You won’t see me shytting on PlayStation’s Little Big Planet or similar games from Sony and then hyping or giving a pass to Super Mario based on it being “Kiddy bullshyt” or “That’s what all that power is for? Cartoons?!”.
That’s my bottom line, I agree with him on his point about hypocrisy.