Reppin
Notfit,GA
The whole conference breh.

Remember after the Xbox conference.

“They are all indies”
“No gameplay”
“Nobody wanna play that kiddie shyt”
“Graphics look last gen”

This conference is pretty much the same type shyt outside of RnC and they all foaming at the mouth :mjlol:

Still nothing shown here looks better than Hellblade or Bright Memory graphically but they don’t wanna talk about that:sas2:

:laff:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didnt get that from the tweet

ms showcased a game
Sony showcased games looking similar
It's a MSFT studio game.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/grounded-pc-xbox-one-spring-2020.744785/

How many people posted in that thread? Like I was saying nobody even remembered that game. OP made a thread like this game was being discussed heavy here and a bunch of "Sony stans" were slamming it.

Edit:That game wasn't even showcased in MSFT's last show so again wtf is the OP talking about? larry stans be looking silly trying to prove a point.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
It's a MSFT studio game.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/grounded-pc-xbox-one-spring-2020.744785/

How many people posted in that thread? Like I was saying nobody even remembered that guy. OP made a thread like this game was being discussed heavy here and a bunch of "Sony stans" were slamming it.

Edit:That game wasn't even showcased in MSFT's last show so again wtf is the OP talking about? larry stans be looking silly trying to prove a point.

Smoove, is referring to the community he resides in, and the fact that we all know who Smoove is means we’ve all seen Sony stans make fun of Microsoft for showcasing Grounded. Come on, breh. You’re playing semantics right now.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smoove, is referring to the community he resides in, and the fact that we all know who Smoove is means we’ve all seen Sony stans make fun of Microsoft for showcasing Grounded. Come on, breh. You’re playing semantics right now.
Microsoft showcased Grounded when? Like I said, this game wasn't even showcased back in May. I just checked and it's a 2019 game showcased in a stream for X019. It's a reach. it's not playing semantics, it's literally something nobody even cares about(On here at least). What was the purpose of this thread for then? It's a pointless thread, nobody gives a shyt about Grounded on here. He's literally comparing a random game shown last year to some 3rd party games shown in a highlight reel. Sounds desperate imo. If anything, people are being obtuse to try and not see how this comparison is stupid.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Microsoft showcased Grounded when? Like I said, this game wasn't even showcased back in May. I just checked and it's a 2019 game showcased in a stream for X019. It's a reach. it's not playing semantics, it's literally something nobody even cares about(On here at least). What was the purpose of this thread for then? It's a pointless thread, nobody gives a shyt about Grounded on here.

Why do you keep harping on when it was announced?
The point is that Stans are hypocritical, we can shyt on Xbox stans all day and all night no matter where on the internet they are, but now when the topic is about PlayStation stans: “Well, they aren’t on The Coli so...”.
The point is that Grounded was shyt on when it was first shown and has been shyt on ever since by Sony stans across the internet, and today that criteria has changed for obvious reasons.